Can you help, looking for a specific episode

I'm one of the younger dukes of Hazzard watchers (I'm 21) as my dad had all the DVDs when I was younger and we'd watch the show all the time. 

I'm looking for the episode with a specific scene that won't leave my head. Bo is driving the general and Luke in the passenger seat, and I feel like someone else was in the car with them. There's a truck coming the other way, Bo swerves around it. He says something about being a great driver, and then another truck comes. He swerves round that again and Luke says 'how did you do that twice' (or something along those lines). 

I'm sure there's more to the scene then that but that's all I can remember and its really annoying that I can't place the episode.

Thank you for any help :)

Welcome to HNet, bodukegirly.

The episode you're talking about is 'Pin the Tail on the Dukes' in season 4. The scene is just over half an hour in, and goes like this:

Waylon: Along about this time, a truck was heading through Hazzard for the first time. That driver didn't have a clue about Hazzard's driving conditions.
Bo: Hang on, Hector. Here we go again.
(They swerve the first truck)
Luke: Phew! That was close.
Bo: Bo Duke, you are too much.
(Luke spots the second truck)
Luke: Bo.
Bo: What?
Luke: Bo!
Bo: Oh, my gosh. Hang on.
Waylon: I'm hanging.
(They swerve the second truck)
Luke: How do you do that twice?
Bo: There's only two trucks in Hazzard, right?

On 5/22/2024 at 1:57 AM, RogerDuke said:

Yes, welcome to the HazzardNet. We love questions so give us another one....I'm glad Hoss got that one because I didn't know. 

Next time I can't think of something I definitely will! Thanks so much for the lovely welcome from all of you :)