New To Site But A Regular at The Boar’s Nest

Roscoe.P.Coltrane

Howdy Y’all ….Long time OG Fan . I just had my first son  and decided to build him His first collection ..  Started basic enough, then started thinking about Dukes and caught the fever. I am close to completing th Johnny lighting collection and just getting to season 7 after a long binge watch. Fully infected at this moment.

I am looking for help getting Hazzard county diorama stuff if any one knows a guy.  Also, looking to finish my  sons JL collection if anyone has anything in white lightning or something rare.

thanks again,

pete

Welcome to HNet, Pete. I've never collected the Johnny Lightning merchandise, but I'm sure that other members will have done.

NB. I haven't approved your other post yet as we don't usually include personal contact details in public posts. I'll let Meadowmufn decide on that. In the meantime, you can use the private messaging system here to talk to other members.

On 11/18/2023 at 11:55 PM, Roscoe.P.Coltrane said:

Howdy Y’all ….Long time OG Fan . I just had my first son  and decided to build him His first collection ..  Started basic enough, then started thinking about Dukes and caught the fever. I am close to completing th Johnny lighting collection and just getting to season 7 after a long binge watch. Fully infected at this moment.

I am looking for help getting Hazzard county diorama stuff if any one knows a guy.  Also, looking to finish my  sons JL collection if anyone has anything in white lightning or something rare.

thanks again,

pete

Welcome to Hazzard County Pete. Congratulations on your son. I never had one. We need people like him to keep Hazzard alive long after us older folks are in Hazzard Heaven....so keep up the good work. We look forward to hearing more from you. And I see you put the e in Roscoe just like the sign in episode one!