Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Scenes

34 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I like when Boss and  Rosco were eating together and Rosco said, " We'll have lunch together" . That was funny the way Boss cut the spaghetti with scissors right at Rosco's mouth! LOL! :) 

Yep Disney's Lady and the Tramp. Hazzard style. :) Only the scene doesn't in a kiss. Hahaha.

(Season 1 One Armed Bandits)

The General Lee is chasing a Hazzard County patrol car. Bo:"Yeeeeaa-hooooo!" Waylon Jennings:"Welcome to Hazzard County." The cop leaps over the top of a hill. The General leaps over the top of the hill, and the Dixie horn plays. Bo:"Yeee-haa!" Waylon Jennings:"You prob'ly noticed there's somethin' different here. Well, this is Hazzard County. They do things different here." Close up of Bo grinning. "This is Bo Duke" Close up of Luke saying something to Bo. "An' Luke Duke. They're cousins. They fight the system." Luke:"Ya know, when I got up this morning, the biggest thing on my mind was to do a little rabbit huntin'." Bo(As the General and the cop car swerve back and forth.)"Yeah. An' then the dog runs off." Luke:"An' my car is taken." Bo:"An' now, we're chasin' the Sheriff's car. Ain't you glad we ain't in the big city, where life gets complicated? Pay up!" Luke:"You mind waitin' 'til this is over?! Move it man! What are you doin', takin' a break?!" Bo:"Well, if you'd tuned this car instead of chasin' women last night, we'd have already had 'im." Luke:"Not with you asleep at the wheel." Construction guy sets out caution open ditch sign. Bo:"Grab that sign!" Luke:"You grab it!" Bo:"Well, I can't, I'm drivin'!" Luke:"Oh! Is that what you call it? Try not to lose him ok?" Bo:"Well, it wouldn't be much of a chase if we do."

If I could only pick one all-time favorite scene it would be Christmas Eve at the Duke farm. I could probably think of quite a few that would be tied for second. Bo and Luke returning in season 5 was awesome. Everybody singing Y'all Come with Loretta is right up there too. Jesse plowing the Back 40 with Maudeen and Miz Tisdale riding wheelies always brings a smile to my face. I love the still site in High Octane. Wow! The more I think, the more I'd come up with. 

How  about  when Rosco was sleeping "Guard"  laying on the hood of his car and Boss came out dressed in his red/white night robe and Kerchief and woke him up and he  said, " Oh! Santa Clause is gonna steal my.....!!"   LOL! I always thought that was funny!  Or when he said, If we have a crash I can put your body between  us and the dashboard and have an air bag! 

3 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

How  about  when Rosco was sleeping "Guard"  laying on the hood of his car and Boss came out dressed in his red/white night robe and Kerchief and woke him up and he  said, " Oh! Santa Clause is gonna steal my.....!!"   LOL! I always thought that was funny!  Or when he said, If we have a crash I can put your body between  us and the dashboard and have an air bag! 

Those are hilarious ones! :)

3 minutes ago, Skipper Duke said:

Those are hilarious ones! :)

Another good one on that same scene, was when  he told Boss " Nighty Night and don't let the  bed bugs bite!" and then tugged the tassle on his Kerchief and Boss said,  " " They just don't make grown ups like they used to!"

(Season 5 Lawman of the Year)

Coy & Vance Duke are in the Post Office looking at Miss Tisdale's wanted posters. Rosco is outside on the street. Coy spots him. Coy(To Vance):"Duck, it's Rosco!" Miss Tisdale:"Lan sakes, if you boys wasn't kin to Jesse Duke, I'd be mighty suspicious about the way you two are actin'. Now, if you wanna hide out in here, yer gonna have to take a number."

• 2 months later...