Blowing up the outhouse

Every Duke fan knows about Bo blowing up the outhouse and destroying all Luke's car magazines but here is a scene I was just reminded of, when watching The Return of the Mean Green Machine from season 5. 

Miz Tisdale was delivering the mail in her dirt bike/sidecar when she came across Enos, who was stranded because mean green had pushed his car in the ditch. Enos hopped in the side car and they didn't get far before Boss and Rosco flagged them down and took the motorcycle. They needed it because Rosco destroyed his sheriff's car with a bazooka.

Rosco drove the motorcycle and Boss was in the sidecar firing the bazooka at mean green but had a terrible aim and hit an outhouse. They went back 4 years and used the same footage from Georgia!

On 6/18/2023 at 11:57 PM, RogerDuke said:

Every Duke fan knows about Bo blowing up the outhouse and destroying all Luke's car magazines but here is a scene I was just reminded of, when watching The Return of the Mean Green Machine from season 5. 

Miz Tisdale was delivering the mail in her dirt bike/sidecar when she came across Enos, who was stranded because mean green had pushed his car in the ditch. Enos hopped in the side car and they didn't get far before Boss and Rosco flagged them down and took the motorcycle. They needed it because Rosco destroyed his sheriff's car with a bazooka.

Rosco drove the motorcycle and Boss was in the sidecar firing the bazooka at mean green but had a terrible aim and hit an outhouse. They went back 4 years and used the same footage from Georgia!

Cousin Roger... Yep most likely stock recycled scene from Swamp Molly.

19 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin Roger... Yep most likely stock recycled scene from Swamp Molly.

It was Swamp Molly where it blew up? Thanks Skipper. I thought it was a Georgia ep. That's twice in one week I've done that. I thought Cooter went through the door with the motorcycle on a Georgia ep but it was Luke's Love Story.. Getting forgetful. 

Edited by RogerDuke

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

It was Swamp Molly where it blew up? Thanks Skipper. I thought it was a Georgia ep. That's twice in one week I've done that. I thought Cooter went through the door with the motorcycle on a Georgia ep but it was Luke's Love Story.. Getting forgetful. 

Actually... Did you know Luke's Love Story was the first filmed in CA and Swamp Molly 2nd? But they aired Luke's Love Story 2nd and Swamp Molly 1st. Repo Men and Mary Kaye's Baby were actually Repo Men 3rd Mary Kaye's Baby 4th. But they aired Repo Men 4th and Mary Kaye's Baby 3rd.