What I'm Doing Right Now!

You know, we have a section called the " Last 24 Hours", or something like that, well, I'm proposing one called, " What I'm Doing Right Now!" 

What I'm doing right now ( feel free to join me!), is sitting at my desk top computer, writing to citizens  ( and close friends, I feel...) of the greatest place in the world, Hazzard.Net.  and I'm watching " The Dukes Meet Cale Yarboro". I'm also enjoying some adult beveriges to give me the care free feeling....kind of like what being in Hazzard gives you! :)  

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

Hey, I just figured all the actors in the show ( the main ones)  in the show, are worth approximately $ 19,200, 000 together. Cale Yarboro is worth $ 50,000,000.....they got to be a lot more famous and popular than Cale.....just goes to show...YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE YOUR MONEY!   :) :neener:

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

35 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Hey, I just figured all the actors in the show ( the main ones)  in the show, are worth approximately $ 19,200, 000 together. Cale Yarboro is worth $ 50,000,000.....they got to be a lot more famous and popular than Cale.....just goes to show...YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE YOUR MONEY!   :) :neener:

The richest man in the world at the moment is Bernard Arnault who's worth about $214 billion, but I'd never heard of him until he overtook Elon Musk. Fame and popularity sometimes have nothing to do with it.

2 minutes ago, HossC said:

The richest man in the world at the moment is Bernard Arnault who's worth about $214 billion, but I'd never heard of him until he overtook Elon Musk. Fame and popularity sometimes have nothing to do with it.

True  but in show business the fame popularity and money tend to go hand in hand e.g.  Tom Wopat and Tom Cruise....see??? 

21 hours ago, HossC said:

But is he happy? He can't be happier than me when I'm watching a Dukes episode so what good is all that money? 

I'm NOW watching  " Arrest Jesse Duke"  and I'm watching strippers take it all off! :) 

and...seeing  I don't have anything to do tomorrow,   That also means it's time for a few adult beveriges  :) 

NOW...I'm watching Granny Annie and I'm parked  on the side of Hound Dog Lake! :)   :drunk::crazy:

Edited by Hobie Hartkins