Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dukefan

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dukefan

  1. when I was 7, or was it 8, and we finally got cable tv, we used to watch The Dukes on TNN, and I was so obsessed for the General Lee, seeing it jump, the sound of the horn and all that. It was all about the car for me back then. As I grew older, I became fond of the duke family and what they stood for, fighting the system, helping stop Boss from doing his schemes and such. As I grew closer to the duke family, I began feeling like one of them, their pain was my pain and their happiness was my happiness, and their sorrows were my sorrows, especially if anything happened to Jesse. In my teen days, I started noticing how sexy Daisy was, what a beauty, but not was she only sexy, but she was sassy and smart, like that in a woman, but yet, I would take the General Lee over her any day...lol Well I say that, but being a man, Catherine would probably win, even now. Anyhow,To this day I still watch the dukes from my dvds, especially when I want to escape the real world, and I feel so much better after. I love this show even more for the closeness of each other, like a real family, with fights and turmoil, the whole nine yards. I love how they all bonded together, even when Boss despised the dukes, he still didn't want to see them hurt or killed. Or like when Rosco thought the duke boys had drowned in the pond, him not being able to swim, when he had to tell Jesse, I was so hurting for both of them, for Rosco, to tell Jesse, and the pain he felt, and the pain in Jesse's heart when he was told the news. Anyways, that's a lot of why I love this show, it was a perfect cast, everyone connect with others and thus made us feel connected to them.
  2. I would like to know, anyone???
  3. scary
  4. hahaha Roger, good one.
  5. "WQW! Thanks so much for that. It's great to see people lookin at my pictures & then to have someone like yourself make such an awesome comment, well it floors me. I REALLY love owning this car. Gettin the autographs from the cast & having Byron drive the car not to mention taking it to shows & parades....it's all so so so much fun. Honestly MORE than I ever anticipated. People tell me at shows "Beautiful car, Love it, or man I always wanted one". I have a fewl responses I usually say, Thanks so much, It's a fun car! Then I also say from time to time, it's so much fun to take it out I feel like I should have to pay someone." You know Tombo, I would be in high heaven as well if I was in your shoes, I would feel so proud, so out of this world with all that came with your work and meeting and getting signatures from The DOH cast. I would not be able to stop smiling, something like this would affect my life forever, such hard work you put in to this rebuilding The General Lee, and to say , this is my work, my car, would be the greatest honor in the world. I sure wish I could meet you one day with your "General Lee" and go for a ride, I would be like a little kid I swear>
  6. Cool, I also like "Karma"..What bad things you do to others will come right back at you, well , eventually anyways...lol
  7. @ Daisy, I am going to redirect your quote "after Uncle Jesse calms Bo, 14 year old Daisy and 16 year old Luke come in and Daisy puts her backpack on the floor and shes out of breath and still in her cheer uniform "Uncle Jesse what happend!" she sounded frightful as she seen Bo who shes only seen in pictures" This was good, but luke was the one in the other car that Bo's dad hit, and Uncle Jesse is about to tell Bo what happened. ...continued from Daisyxxenos..... As Daisy waited in anticipation, Uncle Jesse sat by the side of Bo's bed and held his hand, "I am so sorry you're dad got killed , and Bo, the ones your dad hit hit was the family of your cousin Luke." Jesse continues as Daisy eyes start to water, "Your cousin Luke survived the accident, he was thrown out of the car, and is lucky to be alive." Bo stared at Uncle jesse, looked at Daisy and asked? "Is this my cousin Daisy?" Bo looking at her as he ask the question. Jesse then answered; "Yes Bo, this is your cousin Daisy."
  8. When someone messages me or comments on my pictures, do I click on the one who last commented, or just click on post comment like I did???
  9. what happened to my reply to MaryAnne????
  10. Good one DaisyMae. Dipstick
  11. Any more updates on the condition of Harry???? How is he these days, still praying for him.
  12. would be fun if we all shared pictures of our favorite muscle or vintage cars.....
  13. No wonder you win all the chat trivia DaisyMae. Rosco
  14. I see MaryAnne, thanks for the info. I know I hate it when I reply to a story and someone does not follow the story at all, or only says one line, that completely freezes the story and drops the dead the interest to continue it. So many stories are ruined by these one liners and not continuing the story, kinda makes me lose interest in doing another one, or continuing with the ones I participated in.
  15. Kleenex
  16. Sorgum, hmmm sounds better than slorgom...lol Now another letter E???hmmmm sorry, I am stumped...
  17. Awesome xxgeneral, glad to hear that, I have over 34 models I haven't built yet and 30 I have built so far, 54 total. I am still an amateur, but I am fussy with detail.
  18. hahaha Roger, wait and see when I finally finish my model Of the General Lee, I wish I had taken pics from step by step procedures, but I guess I will start from where I am at.
  19. No offense , but the rules in rr, clearly states not to complain about anything in there, from what I just read from MaryAnne....
  20. Way cool DaisyMae I am probably going to spell this wrong, but in Bo Hogg, bo asks Boss and Rosco what he was delivering for them, and boss said this word Slorcom???? don't remember how to spell it...
  21. Can anyone tell me what kind and what year this vehicle this is??? Aside for the obvious Ford.
  22. no worries Garrett, let's go with.... yeeee haaaa
  23. pooch.
  24. No you are right Garrett, Henry Flatts, the time he had to dig up his grave and put a soldier in place of the brick, because he was declared dead. Another Y, oh my...... I am stumped.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.