Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dukefan

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dukefan

  1. xxgeneral_lee01xx, DaisyMae, Roger, and cousin Daisy, that is correct, Boss had to send money from his bank to burn and replace with new bills, so he came up with a scheme that would eventually get Bo and Luke in trouble.... Next one: "Double Sting"
  2. Yup, swamp molly, I remember that one well.
  3. twinkle.
  4. Thank you for your response, I will wait awhile see if anyone else answers and be back.
  5. Luke Duke Dee Lee duel led Del eel new word(s): hazzard square
  6. Landing( as after the jump)
  7. Yet another game, very easy and puts our brain to work. I will post a word, the next one who replies, will make as many words as they can out of the word I post, and all words you post must be from the tv show, while the words you make do not have to be. Example: GENERAL LEE; the first person to reply will make as many words as they can think of with this word Gene Gel eel Lean and so on, then that person will post his word and here is an example of how it goes, I will start; Rosco; cor soc coo so or Coors New word; Boss Hogg
  8. That's right Roger, perfect, and cousin Daisy, you are right to agree*winks* Next one; "Money to Burn"
  9. Repo men (episode name:))
  10. Baseball
  11. Cousin Daisy, Roger and DaisyMae , you are correct, Next one; Diamonds in the Rough
  12. Oops, sorry Roger, I guess I have to get used to being here again, maybe they can move it in the right section....
  13. aluminum
  14. I will name an episode, and all you have to do is tell me what the plot of that episode is, I hope you will all enjoy this. Here is the first Episode to start with;(an easy one) My son Bo Hogg
  15. Legacy ( as in the episode called the legacy..)
  16. boat
  17. (Hahaha, that is the episode I was thinking about when I said that....) River jump ( all I could think of for R)
  18. Rain
  19. Does that mean I only get one guess?? I watched it last night, so now I know the right answer...lol
  20. 1)God 2)My family 3)Dukes of hazzard 4) My true friends 5)My hazzardnet family 6)My health That's all I can think of right now.
  21. Welcome to hazzard county Gracie, anything you want to know about the dukes, you sure can find out here. As for food while watching the dukes,no Idea, I just get pizza myself, or chips, something quick, so I don't miss a scene.
  22. Ledger ( as boss hoggs ledger, to keep track of county funds)
  23. Daisy's by line,( probably spelled wrong...)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.