Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. ·

    Edited by Hobie Hartkins

    Just remember everybody....your favorite used car salesman and town drunk has the same  year as the superbowl! I'm 55 ( August 31, 1965) and the Superbowl is 55!  :) ....( I'm not really a drunk...I just have a nip ( a sip...lol) every now and then ( you never waste a sip!...oh my......so smooth!) I'm not really much into alcohol but I play one on Hazzard Net...LOL! Ha! Ha! Pepsi Max however.......!!!!! :)  ) 

  2. 22 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

    I know how you moonshiners operate. You say it's behind the car lot because you know the revenuers will think you're lying and then they'll look behind the barn.....when in reality, it is actually behind the car lot. It's called double reverse psychology....or something like that. Or in Hazzard terms, shuck and jive. 

    I think it may be the old " Double Hazzard Fake"....???

  3. ·

    Edited by Hobie Hartkins

    Yes...you being here ranks right up there with the new still I just  built behind the car lot! :) 

  4. 1 minute ago, RogerDuke said:

    Congratulations on winning the Super Bowl prediction contest Spike. Your prediction was really close, especially considering how many points most folks thought the Chiefs would score. 

    We'll be hearing this all week "Tom Brady won the Super Bowl all by himself"

    Tampa Bay's defense was the real star of this game but Brady will get 100% of the credit. 

    This is true but I think Mahomes screwed up a lot too. They were just out classed! Hey, the TB owners have to get their money's worth! ( I don't know what Gronk is making but I know Brady signed a $50 million dollar contract. 

  5. A little girl was staring at me before Christmas ( she was with her grandmother, I think), at the bank and I waved my beard at her and said " Ho ho ho , if you're not good, I  won't come and see you." Her grandmother leaned over to her ear and while she looked up at me, she pointed and said, " You see there? That's what I've been telling you?" LOL! Even the girls behind the counter laughed! :)  

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.