Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy:no, ill go with you
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
so true
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
yeah, it does
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy:were are you going
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
ive never heard Trailerhood or One Woman Man
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy:*sighed* Luke we should go
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: you were unconcious, your in the hospital
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
Good Time, and Don't Rock The Juke Box now by Josh, Firecracker, and Would You Come With Me
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: thank you Bo (im gonna try to switch comps)
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
oh i love Josh Turner and Alan Jackson songs!
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke: hes right Bo, come on wake up Bo: *wakes up a little bit*
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
i agree, i mean, could you picture Enos tryin to set up a myspace in the 80s or Rosco, SHUDDER, yikes
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: oh i remember that
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
if the Dukes had a computer,Online would be a funny one for Bo and and Luke
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: "oh Luke, i hope Bo is okay"
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
oh yeah, ive seen the video, its great heres some more songs that remind me of Hazzard Man!, I Feel Like A Woman!- by Shania Twain (idk about yall, but i can totally see Daisy singin this!) Then- Brad Paisley (total Daisy and Enos song! heres the lyrics to that one so you can see the reason i think so!) Then lyrics I remember, trying not to stare the night that I first met you You had me mezmorized And three weeks later, in the front porch light taking forty-five minutes to kiss goodnight I hadn't told you yet but I thought I loved you then Chorus And now you're my whole life now you're my whole world I just can't believe the way I feel about you, girl Like a river meets the sea, stronger than it's ever been. We've come so far since that day And I thought I loved you then And i remember, taking you back to right where I first met you, You were so surprised There were people around, but I didn't care Got down on one knee right there once again, I thought I loved you then Chorus And now you're my whole life now you're my whole world I just can't believe the way I feel about you, girl Like a river meets the sea, stronger than it's ever been. We've come so far since that day And I thought I loved you then I could just see you, with a baby on the way And I could just see you, when your hair is turning gray What I can't see is how I'm ever gonna love you more But I've said that before And now you're my whole life now you're my whole world I just can't believe the way I feel about you, girl We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in And I'll look at you and say And I thought I loved you then And I thought I loved you then then last but not least Boots On-Randy Houser (i could see Bo and Luke in the vidoe)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: okay, lets go
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
thats a good song
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: "okay, wanna take my jeep, its just around the corner?
-
Adventures in Hazzard County
Enos said "anyone gotta plan"
-
The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsBilly Bob came over and kissed Emma
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
the nurse said "you had a chair thrown at you, your cousins unconsious, we can get her up, she has a concusion" IN DAISYS ROOM Bo and Luke go vist Daisy, equally as worried as Enos
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
the doc said "he needs to pull himself together, you help him"
-
Sweating For The County
Dean said "im happy for you, wow, i knew Daisy and Lizzy were pregnant, but i didnt know you were too"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill