Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Bo sighes looking at Enos "We were going to take your and Daisy out to any place ya'll wanted to go because we thought'd it'd be nice."
  2. Daisy and Enos are already there and there sitting on the couch and Daisy is stairing at her ring thinking about something.
  3. Bo said "Ya'll will find out tonight..please don't be mad at me...I just..I promised Enos I wouldn't tell ya'll."
  4. Bo said "Thats the point of surprises..its like Christmas presents..you can't know what they are until Christmas Day..but you and Daisy will love this...it'll get ya'll outta the house and maybe get some stress lifted off ya'lls shoulders."
  5. Bo said "Its not something I can show you...please Liz...I really can't tell you."
  6. Bo laughed "No cause then you'll tell Daisy, i know you, she'll weasle it outta ya..please Liz...Enos didn't want you or Daisy to find out."
  7. Bo nodds "Yes, I knew Daisy was in the pagent too...but yes I'm okay with it."
  8. Bo hugs Lizzy "Its okay, lets go home, we don't have to talk about it anymore...and...I've got a surprise for you and Daisy both that may help you two."
  9. Daisy was still worried about everything, she looked at the engagement ring Michael gave her.
  10. Enos said "Well..I've never really had to use my gun."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.