Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Ashley stood up "I wont stand being yelled at! I'll move with or without you!" At Sams and Clays house: Sam sat at the table just before supper "We cant do it...The bills are to much"
  2. Matt sighes "Im gonna pay the tickets..on my own" Daisy said "Angelica and Sam will be home tommarow...and Clay can't be there for them"
  3. Daisy said "No, she's starting to sleep throught the night more often..I just wish when I turn over at 6 in the morning that Enos was there beside me..I don't see why he has to work so much"
  4. Ashley said "The babys fine...Now lets talk about moving to Hazzard"
  5. Ashley said "Kinda...I dont know how to explain whats goin on with them two"
  6. Daisy sighed and got up after putting Kaylor in her bassinett and opend the door and saw Bo and looked down "H-Hey Bo"
  7. Ashley said "We'll Clay and Sam have yet to OFFICIALLY get married though"
  8. A few days later Bo made him self a plan but waited a few days and one afternoon he decided to work from toughest to eaisest so he made his ways to Daisys house.
  9. Ashley said "I wanna move to Hazzard..please Mattie"
  10. Bo said "I'll try...but Daisys always around Lizzy..I have no problem with that but..I dont know, I'll try"
  11. Ashley sighed "I dont know how there gonna make it through back there...Sam havin triplets...dang...Salena and Cassidy, I dont know"
  12. Bo sighed "Lizzy, she might be easy..but Daisy still acts like I'm gonna hit her, why do you think I havent been able to hold her daughter..How do I make them both feel comfortable?"
  13. Enos just looked as Daisy came back in the room and gave Kaylor her bottle who isntantly started drinking in down "Maybe he's right Lizzy...maybe theres a way that we can show Bo that maybe theres a way that he can prove he loves us both, we just have to think of it"
  14. Im addicted to racin...and Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.