Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I-I'm sorry I don't..everyone of my kids is gonna hate me when there older" and lookes at the floor
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(yeah..i know) Daisy nodded
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed trying not to cry "I'm sorry Lily"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy smiled "Jason Aldeans- Big Green Tractor" (TOTTALY)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Thanks Lily"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "I'ts a country singer you've never heard of" (ever hear Jason Aldeans new on Big Green Tractor? LOVE IT and its the one im thinkin of)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos watched her and smiled
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Yeah) Daisy said "I've loved you since then too"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "just learning the song"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "Two weeks"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "a couple of years now"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy said "Yes sir, heart and soul"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed and went home
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray said "Yeah i can!"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Okay im gone"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray said "I can make her"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Everyones just fine"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill