Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Ashley sighes "I know...but I told Matt that Enos and Rosco were capable of getting Amanda back and they are"
  2. Daisy sighed "I'm pregnant again..How do we know were ready?...and what would i need a break from..I'm fine"
  3. Things are a little hectic at the Strate house
  4. Daisy screamed "ENOS!" But Enos got right back up and struck at Hughie
  5. Daisy said "I don't want you to feel like ya have to though"
  6. Daisy shook her head at Enos telling him not to do this
  7. Daisy looked at him and was thinkin "What is he doing?"
  8. Daisy huged Enos "Be safe" then hugged Rosco " You too"
  9. Daisy said "Hughie has a talent...I wonder what that is" and laughed as she looked at Enos
  10. Daisy said "Just me gonna head home..I'm sure Enos will be home later tonight"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.