Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke nodded and Bo agreed.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo came up to him "Shes going to stay in Hazzard..shes moving with Enos not half way across the country."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy comes in "Bo, I wanna talk to you, Lizzy asked me to."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It wasn't you two, don't blame your selves..What were you going to say Luke?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy knocked on the door, Amanda was asleep in her carseat.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy told them what the doctor say about the baby then about Lizzys idea..she could see hurt and worry in there faces.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said goodbye and that she'd see Lizzy the next day after she talked to Bo and hugged her best friend and her and Amanda went home.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nods "Boys..Can I talk to ya'll for a minute?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighes "Whatever you want." She smiles a bit.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy wanderd when she should talk to Bo and Luke but she was trying to put it off for as long as possible.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nods "Can we talk here for a bit..just me and you..I wanna wait for a bit to talk to Bo."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiles knowing her and Lizzy are having the same cravings for peaches "Neither of them will last long when we get ahold of it Liz." (gotta go see ya tommarow)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiles and hugs Lizzy "I'll help you get all this straightend out and you'll be able to get back to Bo and your kids..If I can get Bo to listen."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed and said "Okay, I'll be back before anyone else knows I'm gone," she smiles and goes to talk to Uncle Jesse who says that he'll definatley help and then gets some fresh peaches and goes back to Lizzy and Cooters "Well, Uncle Jesse is cooking up his famous bar-b-que and I got the peaches."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "I will honestly try Liz, and maybe like I said if he knows that your not actually leaving him if you know what I mean..Like not going all the way to Hollywood, I don't know..I will try because your my best friend and you asked me too."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "You don't know how long I've been craving fresh peaches...yes it will be great, and yes we should see if Uncle Jesse would make some..That also sounds good."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I think Bo's confused..he supports you but he doesn't know how to show it because hes scared..I mean if you explain that its here in Georgia his head may clear..I don't know whats wrong with Bo, I wish I did just like you do..You'll be able to go back to him."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "We'll all be fine..you know, I'm going to tell the boys about the idea tonight..why don't we all have a welcome home Lizzy cookout tonight?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "I think thats a perfect idea and I think Bo does too."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "I love having you as a best friend and I'm happy I have you standing behind me..Staying with Enos will be a good idea and me and you will probably see each other everyday."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I don't know what Bos thinking...I mean I know we'd all love if you would come back, I understand why you have to do this ,but I know you'd never leave for good, you couldn't, I know you'd come back to us...I just don't know what's going through my cousins mind...but please know that I will always be your best friend and I do have faith in you."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Well..the baby may come early..and to much stress or something like that may trigger that to happen, the baby may also be premature, not to premature that it should hurt it but still premature..I'm scared Liz."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Nothings wrong, I do wanna tell you something the doctor told me on my last check up though..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "No, your not, he still loves you and I know after the thinks about it, he'll apoligize...hes told me that hes not sure you'll come back..but I know that he'll apoligize and that you will work everything out and be happy again, neither of ya'll want it to end..I know that, and I know your not aiming to high." Daisy smiled a bit at Lizzy.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughs "I think its just because I was more excited that your finally coming home.." Daisy sighed and wonderd if she should tell Lizzy all that the doctor said on her last checkup.