Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy held the door to keep from fainting then moved out of the way "S-Sure...C-Come in please."
  2. Alex said "I said me and Sam are gonna have a little fun, not that bratty Cassidy"
  3. Daisy switches the TV off and jumps when some one knocks on the door and she gets up and answers it.
  4. Alex said "I don't know, but keep a close eye on Sam especially..shes mainly who I care about..when I get back from checking on Bo's daughter..me and Sam are gonna have a little fun"
  5. Daisy sighed "Thank goodness shes not the one dead..." Daisy just puts her head in her hands
  6. Sam said "Alex why do you want me...what have I ever done to you...please don't hurt Clay..or Matt"
  7. Sam said "Clay please.." she wanted to cry and beg for Clay to come
  8. Daisy said "I'm about to have a little one in a few months....what was it like when Cadence was expecting Lisa...were you there when your baby girl met the world?"
  9. Gibbs nodds and leaves to go investigate the body Meanwhile in Hazzard Daisy said "I won't even bother with Julie anymore..."
  10. Sam said "I didn't take being smacked when my dad did it to me and I won't stand it from you!" and she smacked the man back
  11. Alex said "You'll do as I say!" Sam looked at Alex's so called goon with the look in her eyes saying "Please help me...I can't leave like my sister left the world"
  12. Ya'll get all the credit for hammering everything into my thick skull. lol but now I know how to come for if I need ideas Thanks!
  13. Alex sighes "She wants to kill me for killing Cadence" and took the switch blade that Sam hid in her boot "Same trick Cadence used"
  14. Alex said "That is Clays wife and Cadence's sister"
  15. Daisy sighed "I know...I wanna kill Alex for what he did, but rest assure that Alex will get punished for what he's done"
  16. Back at Shannons Angelica was scared and the boys weren't doing any better.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.