Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I know.." The truth was the the baby would be early but she was to scared to tell Lizzy.
  2. (LOL Keith Urban is HOTT and he ROCKS!) Shes Everything-Brad Paisley (Another hott country singer that I love!)
  3. Jake laughed "Good thing....That really would make me nervous."
  4. Jake said "The way Daisy loves you, it doesn't look like your letting her down,I can see even though shes worried, shes happy."
  5. Jake smiled "Thank you Mr. Strate, I'll never hurt Lily."
  6. Jake said "D-Did I do something wrong Mr. Strate?"
  7. Live Like Your Dyin- Tim McGraw (This song makes me cry..)
  8. Daisy said "I know ya'll love my homemade cherry cheesecake."
  9. Bo said "On top of acting, it'll be tough. But it's your decision wether or not you wanna do it."
  10. Soon supper was ready and blessing was said and everyone was laughing, talking and eating.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.