Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"You don't think they mistook him for Bo do you?" Lizzy asked. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Definitely. Who knows maybe one day they'll agree on something. I wonder why James and Emy were kidnapped in the first place." Lizzy answers. Cue Julieduke.
-
Jump In My Car
Lizzy shakes her head smirking. "You may know who I am but that doesn't mean you know everything I can do. You better watch your back." Lizzy says not moving to the RV. "Besides I'm not scared of you. You won't kill her or me, you need us. With out us you can't bargin with Micheal so we'll do this my way. You let her go and I promise I won't kick your butt too bad." Cue Julieduke.
-
Sweating For The County
"Wow, Reba really? Hmm you know I've got a few friends in Nashville maybe I could talk to a few of them see what they think and by the way Bo is definitely the better driver." Lizzy answers. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Wow." Lizzy said as Doc. Appleby got to work with the stitches. "So what about Luke and Bo and James and the rest of your family? Anything fun?" Cue Julieduke.
-
Jump In My Car
"Just hold on because this is going to hurt." Lizzy answers. No one had ever gotten the best of Lizzy and she planned on keeping it that way. Lizzy backed the RV off until the front of it was even with the back of the truck and jerked the wheel hard right slamming the RV will all it's speed into the back of the truck causing it spin. Lizzy waited to see if the Truck would flip. Cue Julieduke.
-
Sweating For The County
"It'll be ok Julie I promise. Tell me what you've been up to lately." Lizzy says. Cue Julieduke.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah I guess, thanks Julie. I don't think he'll figure it out but we'll see." Lizzy says looking at the Doctor. Cue Julieduke.
-
Jump In My Car
The semi pulls up next to the RV with full intentions to flip it as well when out of no where the RV bumps the semi a few times. "Shoot." Lizzy spits trying to regain control of the RV as it swerves dangerously towards the ditch. "Hang on Julie this could get a little bumpy." Lizzy warns. Cue Julieduke.
-
Sweating For The County
"Please don't tell him Julie, he'll just make fun of me. You know he doesn't like me ever since I showed him up that day when he challenged me to a race that he lost." Lizzy begs. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know what you're talking about, just cause he's kinda cute and sweet to me doesn't mean that I like him as more than a friend." Lizzy said blushing red. Cue Julieduke.
-
Jump In My Car
"Certainly just see if you can get him to pull up along side of us or even in front of us would be best. No wait just get him to pull along side I'll take care of the the rest." Lizzy says. Then she picks up her CB. "Little red to Crazy C you got your ears on?" "Crazy C here. What's up?" Cooter asks. "You'll need to take your wrecker out to 35 about a mile south of Lakeside Road. The boy's are flipped over there and their CB may be broken." Lizzy answers. "That's a ten-four. Cooter out." Cooter answers. Cue Julieduke.
-
Sweating For The County
"What was wrong with the taillight to begin with?" Lizzy asks. Cue Julieduke.
-
Jump In My Car
"Oh hmmm." Lizzy says. "Thanks." Lizzy thinks for a bit to herself before looking at Julie and pushing the gas pedal a little farther down. "Hey do me a favor and see if you can make this Garthe character a little angry, the more angry he is the more stupid mistakes he'll make." Lizzy says feeling a slight bump against the back of the car. Cue Julieduke.
-
Sweating For The County
"True, so tell me about one of Bo's stupidest stunts he's ever pulled." Lizzy says. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"It's alright Julie, see the shot's over with, now we just got to wait for the stitches. If you want to know the truth, they hurt like hell but I was trying not to scare you too much." Lizzy says. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Sure, here." Lizzy says offering her hand. Cue Julieduke.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"You're right Julie it doesn't pay most of the time. Hey I know it'll hurt a bit but I'll be right here with you." Lizzy says. Cue Julieduke.