Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah I know and all my gut is saying right now is 'girl if you bare yourself to Bo you're gonna end up in a world of hurt because you don't stand a chance." Lizzy says with a look of defeat in her eyes. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy rolls back over exasperatedly. "I've never trusted you when it came to guy advice. I know I should, especially now since the guy advice is on your brother and all but I don't know part of me just doesn't want to get excited about it then be crushed when it isn't true." Lizzy replies.
-
Jump In My Car
Lizzy fights down her laughter and finally finishes cutting off the rope holding her feet together. She closes the knife and puts it back in to her boot without Garthe noticing. "What are we waiting for exactly?" Lizzy asks curiously. "I mean you said you took us hostage so you could negotiate with Mikey here. Are we supposed to be waiting for someone else?" Lizzy then looks at Julie and sighs. "I'm sitting right in front of you do me a favor and don't puke on me." Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"If you say so." Lizzy mutters over her shoulder. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Hmmm. I think so too." Lizzy says. Outside. "Hello? This is Kit Carson calling for Bo or Luke Duke. I seem to be sitting outside a large building that looks to be an old mill of some sort. I know Micheal went inside but he doesn't seem to be coming back out." KITT called over the CB radio. "Kit this is Luke Duke, do you know where this building is?" Luke answers. "About three miles north on 7-11, just past a dirt road, it's back in the wood." "The old Steel Mill, of course. Kit have you seen Lizzy or Julie?" Luke asks. "No, but I believe them to be inside as well." Kit answers. "Alright we'll be there." Luke says. "Kit out." KITT replies. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"And I told you before that he doesn't like me. If he did I won't believe it unless someone actually heard it come out of his mouth. You know Bo, he's not gonna out right say anything about any girl though." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"You mean that girl he looks at every time he's in the Boar's Nest? I think I'm gonna be sick. She's like absolutely his type. She's pretty, blonde, long-legged, southern, and sweet." Lizzy says flopping back on to the couch and then rolling over to face the back of it. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I already told ya I liked him, but that doesn't mean he likes me when he could have that pretty blonde I saw him eyein' in the general store the other day." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Fine believe what you want, but he's just a smooth talking, charming, good lookin' southern boy who can have any girl he wants and that doesn't include a mechanic he's known since high school." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I did not say that, I'm sick and delirious, and I did not say that." Lizzy answers lifting her hand as if to enforce the point. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"And I miss Bo...er I mean I miss them too." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know I hope the boys are after them. I wish they'd find them soon." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"It's bound to be itchy, it's flannel." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Why don't you just put your sheet between you and the flannel then it won't be so itchy." Lizzy calls. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"She'll be fine eventually Cooter. Just gotta let the body do it's thing and then everything will be back to normal." Daisy answers. "I hope so." Cooter answers. Cue anyone.