Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "What's got you so worried?" Daisy asks. Cue Julieduke.
  2. "Yeah." Luke answers. When they reached the where the henchmen were hiding out Lizzy saw it was an old cabin. Cue anyone.
  3. "Yeah." Luke responded as Bo came back with a doctor. Cue anyone.
  4. "I hope not, I hope that it's the other way around. And wasn't that Lizzy's friend Tom Johnson?" Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  5. "Julie's got asthma and right now from the looks of it she's about to have a major attack." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
  6. "You'll get over it you little Weasel." Lizzy said. Tom directed Hughie out and into the back seat of the car picking up Hughie's gun on the way. Lizzy followed grabbing the sack. Tom slid his own gun into his pocket and kept Hughie's trained on him. They climbed into the Mouse with a little maneuvering and then headed off. The General was tailing them keeping back yet not knowing what had transpired inside. Cue anyone.
  7. Bo raced to get a doctor as everyone stood in shock. "I wish Lizzy were awake she'd be able to help." Daisy said. "Relax, calm down. Please don't worry, everything will be alright." Everyone heard Lizzy say, but when heads swiveled her way she was still out of it. Cue anyone.
  8. "I don't know take a taxi I don't care." Lizzy said tying up his hands. "Just leave Hazzard and don't come back." Cue anyone.
  9. "Julie are you alright?" Bo asked seeing his sister panicking. Cue anyone.
  10. "I knew it was you." Lizzy said. "You're going to hold still while Lizzy handcuffs you and then you're going to go outside and get into Lizzy's car and lead us to your hide out. When we get there..." Tom trailed off. "When we get there you're going to tell your two henchmen to release James and Emy then the four of us you not included Hogg, are going to drive away. After that you're going to leave Hazzard and never return." Lizzy finished. Cue anyone.
  11. Soon Lizzy had as much blood as Jesse could donate and all though she was still very pale she had regained her better odds of living. Jesse was allowed to leave the room although he didn't and everyone else came back in including Rosco. "How's she doing?" Luke asked. "She'll be fine in a while. Her body's still got to recuperate. I'll be back in about an hour to set up the other blood drip but it's best to let her body start catching up on her own." The doctor said. Cue anyone.
  12. "It's not me you've got to be worried about Hogg." Lizzy said not moving from her spot. She smirked when she saw just behind Hughie was her old friend Tom who she had radioed on the way in. Tom knew just the right moments to jump in and when to sit back and watch. "That would be me, Hoggie-boy." Tom whispered in Hughie's ear pressing the barrel of a .45 Colt into Hughie's back. "One single misstep and you go bye bye. So now you're going to be a good boy and put down the gun." Hughie knew that Tom would do anything for Lizzy and he was crazy enough to try to get away with murder. His best bet was to just put down the gun and do anything asked of him. Cue anyone.
  13. Uncle Jesse nodded and watched over his niece and surrogate niece as time wore on. Out in the waiting room both Cooter and Luke were pacing like caged lions. "Would you two sit down you're not doing her any good." Daisy said. "I care about her." Cooter said. "I know and she's getting the best possible care so please sit down." Daisy said. "You're driving the rest of us batty." Cue anyone.
  14. "I think Micheal's scared of a little competition." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  15. "You wouldn't." Lizzy says staring down the barrel of the gun. Cue anyone.
  16. "Except him and Brian Davenport. They both care about you a lot. Even if Brian can't have you the way Micheal can he still cares about you." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  17. "And what would that be?" Lizzy asked. Cue anyone.
  18. "I'm sure he is darlin." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  19. "So it is just me and you. Shouldn't have revealed that to me Hogg. All it'll take is one scream and you'll be out numbered. I told you to bring James and Emy and you didn't so I'm getting really angry with you." Lizzy replied. Cue anyone.
  20. "But you're ok now and we'll get you out of here and home before you know it." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  21. "Nope not yet. Maybe when this is over with. Now why don't you do me a favor and have your henchmen go get James and Emy while we sit here and talk and then I let you go away." Lizzy suggests. Cue anyone.
  22. "Just relax and don't panic." Uncle Jesse says. "You and Lizzy both will be fine." Cue anyone.
  23. "I'm sure you're not Hughie but right now it's me versus you and I know you can't hurt me." Lizzy says. "I'm sure you still care enough about me not to hurt me." Cue anyone.
  24. "What kidnapping me? You don't think I'm stupid enough to fall for that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  25. "Just relax everything will be fine." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.