Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "So we're gonna head towards the pond and keep our eyes out for your mustang, Luke why don't you head west towards the Boar's Nest, Daisy's shift is over soon, and Julie you and Jason can head towards town and see if there's anything along that way." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  2. Cooter smirks and walks into the kitchen where he runs into Uncle Jesse. "Hey, both Lizzy and Bo are up and I think Lizzy's getting better. She says she's hungry so that must mean something right?" Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  3. "You know I'll have to check with your doctor. He'll probably say know until your blood pressure stays low." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  4. "I'm sure you don't." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  5. It was getting dark again before any of the sleeping awoke. Lizzy was the first when she heard the front door open and the slam shut. She looked up to see Cooter standing in the door way. "Hey." She said. "Hey darlin' how ya feelin'?" Cooter asks. "I'm alright. Could you turn the fan off?" "Sure, if you're getting cold it must mean your fever is breaking." Cooter shuts the fan off then feels Lizzy's forehead. "Sure seems like it." "I'm hungry Dad." "And your apatite is back. You must be getting better." Lizzy nodded and looked at Bo who had an arm around his waist. "You like him?" Lizzy nodded again. "Be careful." "You approve then?" "Not really but it's your life." Cooter replies. Cue anyone.
  6. "I don't see how you could. You didn't know you had asthma until later." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  7. "We don't even know who we're dealing with but he's a gun-ho to go get them. Reminds me of someone else I know." Luke said looking directly at Bo. Cue anyone.
  8. "Really?" Uncle Jesse asks. Cue anyone.
  9. "Branch manager. I get it." Lizzy says as Luke pulls up. Cue anyone.
  10. "I'm proud of you. You didn't let him get to you." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  11. "He is supposed to be showing me something in Hazzard that I ain't seen yet. He even jumped Dry Creek. Scared the day-lights out of me I tell ya. Now he's talking about some branch manager down at the Hazzard Pond." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  12. "That there is a very good idea." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  13. "That's a dog gone good question." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  14. "And you'll make your dreams come true. Someone famous once said 'Shoot for the moon at least if you miss you'll be among the stars'. It's true." Uncle Jesse replied. Cue anyone.
  15. "I know it is darlin' but I've talked to your doctor and he doesn't suspect your asthma is as bad as your mother's." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  16. "There's a branch manager for a pond?" Lizzy asks slightly confused. Cue anyone.
  17. "Give it time you'll be back to your normal self soon enough." Uncle Jesse responds. Cue anyone.
  18. "So what else were you gonna show me today Bo?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  19. Lizzy rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything. Soon Bo comes back and tells everyone that the Sheriff and Luke are on their way out and the rest will keep their eyes open for the missing Mustang. Cue anyone.
  20. "Maybe it's not the food that's causing a rise in your blood pressure maybe its what ever has been going on lately." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  21. "I'm gonna win like always Bo you should know that by now." Lizzy replies cockily. Bo rolls his eyes and goes to contact the sheriff and Luke. Cue anyone.
  22. "Maybe you should relax you're driving your mother batty. You know she'll worry even more if she finds out about that." Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  23. "Of course I knew what it stood for. Ford on the other hand stands for Fix Or Repair Daily." Lizzy replies Cue anyone.
  24. "Don't worry about it. If you blow your knee out or the coach doesn't like it you'll tough it out like you've always done. You're a strong girl and you'll always have family here supporting you." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  25. "I was making sure you knew that." Lizzy says rolling her eyes. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.