Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"Do you want it to last?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Bo here, what you got Luke?" Bo asks reaching around Lizzy for the mike. "Think I may have found his car but I'm not sure." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Luke looks up to see his uncle standing over him. "Hey Uncle Jesse. Do you think this one's gonna last?" Luke asks nodding to Bo and Lizzy. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Unbeknownst to Bo or Luke Lizzy is dreaming of the same thing for the most part a little boy and two older girls all with blonde hair. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Luke meanwhile is still watching Bo and Lizzy wondering if anything more would happen or if Lizzy would end up being like the rest of the girls Bo dated. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I got to get going now. Call me if anything changes." Cooter says as he heads for the door. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright sweet dreams." Uncle Jesse says taking the bowl of soup and leaving the room. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Maybe later darlin." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Will do." Bo says. "He already knows I can't stand him but maybe if he knew you didn't trust him he'd stay away. Don't get me wrong Julie I want you happy I just don't trust him. I'm not saying I want you with my brother either just that maybe..." Lizzy starts but is cut off by Luke coming into the room. "Morning Lizzy." He says totally ignoring his cousin. He sits next to Lizzy be and takes her hand as Bo raises and eyebrow at Julie. "Something he's not telling us?" Bo asks in a whisper. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"No sweetie all you need to do right now is get better." Uncle Jesse says sternly. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"It doesn't matter as long as you're trying to get better." Uncle Jesse says wisely avoiding the subject. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah. That was pretty bad then too." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"That's always a good sign." Uncle Jesse states. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Sure." Uncle Jesse says leaving the room. He prepares Julie's soup and takes it back to her. "Here ya go now eat up and let me know when you're done." Cue anyone.