Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Filed Under The Rug
Cooter walks around the car checking here and there after he drags it away from the swamp a bit. "I can fix it up but I can't guarantee you it will look as fancy as it was. It'll run the same if not better but it may look a bit different." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"You know your Uncle Luke loves Lizzy and you know all of us want to see them happy. Thing is Luke and Lizzy are more stubborn than the rest of the Dukes combined when it comes to love. Help me convince both of them they should be together and I won't tell your mom why you stopped eating recently. Deal?" Bo says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I could have sworn I strictly told you not to get that swimsuit." Cooter says. "What are you gonna do, ground me?" Lizzy asks. "You live under my roof you follow my rules." Cooter says stubbornly. "Fine I'll leave. But take a look at that first." "We are not done talking about this." Cooter says looking at the car. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yup." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Cooter also pulls up and is in slight shock; not at the car in front of him but at what his daughter is wearing or rather what she isn't. "Elizabeth Natalie Davenport..." "Dad, it's not what you think." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I know," Luke replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy sighs with slight anger as Julie's trans-am pulls up. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"What do you mean the same thing?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"To stop eating and starve yourself? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard come out of your mouth Angelena Duke. Diet and exercise is the way to go if you want to drop a few sizes but don't starve yourself. You know how mad your mother would be if she found out that's why you made yourself sick?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I won't I promise." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Ok." Lizzy waits with Luke looking at the car as Bo radios Cooter first then Julie to tell them what happened. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I hope so. I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier. Maybe I was stressed out to much over the girls, and I did have a hard time sleeping last night." Luke admits. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"That's gonna take a while to fix." Lizzy says noticing the front half sticking out of the swamp. "Better call Dad to get his tow truck out here and let Julie and Jason know we found it." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Good." Lizzy says. After Bo had toweled off and gotten dressed the pair slid into the General and drove down to the pond. When they stopped and slid out Lizzy's jaw dropped. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"That's good, but given Bo's past history with girls, his date them and leave them style, you don't think he'll do that to Lizzy do you?" Luke asked slightly worried. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Lizzy's in the hospital not because of what happened a few days ago but because of what happened a few months ago. She got really sick when her friend Cindy was put on life support to help keep her baby alive and Lizzy just let herself go. She stopped eating and resting the way she should and after the incident at the mill she just collapsed. The doctors told her she was underfed and dehydrated. Much like someone else." Bo says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy nods grabbing a towel from the back seat of the General and toweling off before handing it to Bo. She pulls on her jeans and then tosses her shirt in the backseat climbing in the window. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"True but that doesn't answer the question." Luke says wisely. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"You don't trust him cause he's interested in Julie. Just get down to Hazzard Swamp. You'll see what I mean." Luke replies. Cue anyone.