Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy looks at Rosco and stares. "Well I guess but we got to go by the Boar's Nest first and pick up Daisy and let Dad know what's going on." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I think so too." Lizzy says turning around and hugging Bo. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Back at the swamp Lizzy laughs out right at the stupidness of Jason. "That is the dumbest criminal I have ever met." Lizzy says. By this point Bo has the tire changed and is about to take off after them. "I'm gonna go with Bo, can you handle everything else?" Luke says. "Sure why not?" Lizzy answers rolling her eyes. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Honey, your mom passed on years ago." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy holds in her laugh watching and waiting for Julie to drive away with Jason. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy shifts in Bo's arms again in the hospital this time and smiles at Julie. "I take it you're feeling better then?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Shyster monkey wrench." Lizzy breathes. Luke looks at Bo as they change the tire. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I don't know Bo. How's that supposed to help?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yes you are. I can tell." Bo replies. "I guess. I'm worried about Julie. Do you think she'll be alright?" Lizzy asks looking up at Bo hopefully. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Luke." Bo says looking at his cousin. Luke shrugs and goes to help Bo with the tire. "What are you thinkin?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy stands watching the truck drive away and wraps her arms around herself. Soon she feels arms over top of her own and feels solid muscle behind her. "You're worried." Bo says. "Am not." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Let her go and I'll make sure you walk away from this with nothing but a painful memory. Keep up your dangerous game and you're not gonna like the result." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"It'll be alright I promise. Just shut your eyes and go back to sleep." Lizzy says helping her into the truck. "You got her from here?" She asks Uncle Jesse. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy smirks at Julie hoping she caught Jason's last statement. "Harder on who? On yourself or harder on Julie?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Of course." Lizzy helps Julie up and out to the truck where Uncle Jesse is waiting. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Take me instead. There's more at risk with me." Lizzy offers. Cue anyone.