Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Yeah he was cute but he's got nothing on Bo." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy smiles and dances for a while with Bo. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Alright. You want me to hang around?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"So are we gonna dance some more or do we say good night now?" Lizzy asks standing. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"He's not getting anywhere near our cars. Not with Bo and Luke around." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy blushes looking at Bo. "That's it charm your way out of trouble." But even Bo can see she's not really angry anymore. "I bet Uncle Jesse had a hard time punishing you when you were younger. One charming smile and I forget why I'm even mad at you." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy pulls up at the farm and sees that everything looks as normal as usual until she enters the house and finds Julie in her room with tear streaks down her face. "What's wrong Julie?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Sometimes Bo, sometimes I wish you'd just think before you spoke." Lizzy answers softly. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy revs her engine and takes off speeding down back roads to reach the Duke farm. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy sits slowly chewing on a nacho watching Bo from across the room down casting her eyes when he'd look at her. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy glared at Cooter and slid into the car. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy pulled back and smacked Bo across the head. "You are so self-absorbed." Lizzy says storming off to go finish her nachos. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"You're wrong." Lizzy spits storming out to her car. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy blushed and looked away. "It's just a sweet song Bo." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"He's not gonna get it. Luke and Bo took her back to the farm. I think he's smartened up and got the heck out of dodge." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"No, it's a good one but I think I prefer 'Love without End, Amen' by him." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Maybe Angel cracked a rib I don't know. I really don't know what to tell you either. In all the time I've known Brian he's never shown any physical violence around me. If that's all you've known form a guy wouldn't you find it a little hard to readily accept everything everyone's saying?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.