Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'll think about it and let you know." Lizzy says. Luke smiles as he hangs up the phone. "I think you should give her time and call her in the morning." Luke says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy sighed and looked at the phone before hanging it up. "Let me try." Luke said. "Be my guest." Cooter says. "Hey Lizzy." Luke says when Lizzy picks up. "Like I told your cousins until I'm sure that this isn't all a ploy to get my daughter, I will not come back to Hazzard for him." Lizzy says. "What about talking on the phone? It's not like he can convince you of anything over the phone. Just listen. You don't have to talk much just listen to what he has to say. Lizzy, you're both stubborn and I doubt he wants to take your Belle. Maybe he really just wants to apologize. It's up to you. Baby steps is all you can do." Luke says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Maybe he's lying to all of you. You didn't hear the venom in his voice when he told me to get out. I love my father but everything he said to Daisy a bit ago after they escaped Kevin and Milo, he was just awful. Calls me nothing but a screw up and I won't submit my daughter to that." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'm still not sure this is all a plot to get me to bring her back so he can take my Belle. You know as well as Daisy that I couldn't take that chance." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Hello?" Lizzy asks picking up the phone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yeah. Said she called Lizzy as well but Lizzy would only tell her that she was scared I'd take Belle if she talked to me or came back to Hazzard." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"It's not really my place to say but she didn't say I couldn't. She's pregnant." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I can't thank you enough Bo. I know you don't have to but I apreciate it." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I apologized to her for that. I should apologize to all of you." Cooter says then explains the same thing he did to Daisy to Bo about how hard he had it since Lizzy left and how he realized the huge mistake he made.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Bo, I was hoping he would talk to Lizzy for me." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Hi, I've got a favor to ask of your nephew but I don't think he'll talk to me." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter waved and drove silently over to the Duke farm and prayed they'd accept him. He knocked on the door and hoped Uncle Jesse would be the one to answer it.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I know Daisy. Thank you so much. It's a start. I don't blame you. Now I've got to figure out how to get Bo to listen to me and see if he'll talk to Lizzy." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"So she won't come to Hazzard let alone talk to me?" Cooter asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"No reason why?" Cooter asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"That's all she said?" Cooter asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Sorry I just couldn't sit at home and wonder if she'd talk to me." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy sighs hanging up the phone knowing that she would probably get a call from Bo soon.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Daisy I know you're forgiving enough to believe him but I still can't take the chance he's gonna take Belle. I'm sorry Daisy. I'd love to believe him but I don't know." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Hey Daisy. I just put Belle down what's up?" Lizzy asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Hello?" Lizzy asks picking up the phone after putting Belle to sleep.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yeah I guess. Thanks Daisy. And could you tell her next time she borrows the junked Mustang to move the seat back. I'm not nearly as short as she is." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yeah I guess. Besides I doubt he'll believe me if I tried to explain all this to him. I should have done it differently. I shouldn't have gotten so angry. She just reminded me so much of her mom that I couldn't let it die." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I know she's as hard headed as I am, believe me I know that, but I have faith in you. Maybe I should ask Bo. He could always get through to her." Cooter says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Maybe...I know it's a lot to ask but maybe you could get her to talk to me again. I won't force you but if...maybe if she knew things were alright between us she'd talk to me." Cooter says.