Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Luke looks at the bag hanging from her IV and sighs. Saline water, at least she'd be getting the nutrients she needed until they could convince her to eat. "Daisy listen to me. It's not your fault. Did he go through with it all the way? Did that guy rape you?" Luke asks.
  2. "I'm sure everyone thinks that but...I let her down. I...Failed her. I promised to protect her and I let her down." Lizzy says. "Daisy please look at me." Luke says.
  3. "God Lizzy, my baby." Cooter says hugging her. "I'm fine. I wasn't raped. I got free before he could get to me. The doctor probably mixed up the tests. I just...I...Couldn't help Daisy she's gonna hate me. I tried so hard I couldn't..." Lizzy bawls. "Hey Daisy." Luke says.
  4. Nearly 13 hours later Cooter, Uncle Jesse, Bo, and Luke arrived in Oklahoma city then at the hospital where they spotted Rosco. "How is Lizzy?" Cooter asks.
  5. Soon they are in the hospital being looked at. "Someone should call their friends and family." Lonnie says.
  6. "Haven't eaten in three days, need food, water...doctor." Lizzy gasps out before slumping to the floor, tired of being strong and holding on.
  7. "It's not hard. Everyone around here knows the backroads. Hey maybe you should ask Brian about it." Luke says.
  8. "Yeah look I'll keep a look out you and Daisy get her out of here." Lizzy says. Finally all four girls are in the van and Lizzy lets Carrie drive. "Get us to the nearest police station."
  9. Lizzy gets Daisy free and hand her her shorts before going to the other room and untying Julie and Carrie. "Let's get out of here before they wake up." Lizzy says sliding her knives back into her pocket and boot. She also grabs Julie's knife and looks at Daisy. "Help me move her."
  10. "Then I'm exceedingly sorry about this." Lizzy says before drawing her knees up and kneeing him in the groin. He whimpers and falls off to the side holding himself. Lizzy then wiggles her hands in front of her and grabs the lamp and slams it down over his head. When she sees that he's out she finds a glass shard and cuts her hands and fee free. She then sees a gun and some more rope and ties Jim up. She then goes into the other room and shoves George on the floor where he hits his head. She ties him up and looks at Daisy. "Let's get out of here." She says.
  11. Lizzy managed to hold him back for one instance. "Promise me something. Before you start all this. Promise me tomorrow you'll let us go." Lizzy says.
  12. Lizzy just rolls her eyes and smirks at Daisy mouthing, 'Don't worry I'll be fine.'
  13. "No, leave her alone Jim. She doesn't know anything. You want to know ask me I could tell you more than she could." Lizzy says.
  14. "You want me not her. She's malnourished and has busted ribs. Leave her alone and take me instead. I can keep up with you all night." Lizzy argues.
  15. "You're gonna have to tie me down if you don't let these girls go first." Lizzy says.
  16. Back at the hide out Lizzy was waiting for Jim to come in so she could bargain with him.
  17. "It'll be ok." Brian says.
  18. "I don't know your case personally Daisy but I do believe you'll be fine if you take precautions and don't get overly stressed out. As for you Julie I want you to stay on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy. You'll make it through the pregnancy we just aren't sure of your chances of making it through a delivery. We want you to consider having a C-section instead of giving birth naturally." The doctor said. Cue anyone.
  19. Lizzy nods and when the gag is removed she smiles. "Thanks but I still can't feel my hands." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.