Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy looks down at her feet holding back tears. "I'm sorry." Lizzy says softly.
-
Sweating For The County
"I thought so." Lizzy says kissing his cheek.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"Mr. Duke you will calm down." The nurse says. Bo nods and the nurse continues. "She should be coming out of surgery about now. You can go sit with her if you like but we really need to get a hold of her father. From as far as we can figure, she took the curve to sharp and flipped her car. She will be fine as soon as she wakes up."
-
Sweating For The County
"You can't be mad at me can you?" Lizzy asks with her patented big innocent puppy dog look.
-
Sweating For The County
"It's fine." Bo says. "Bo-Bo, it makes you sound like a clown." Lizzy mutters.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Just then a nurse walks in. "Er...Have any of you seen Cooter Davenport? We are unable to get a hold of him at home or at his garage." "That girl...The car wreck that was Lizzy wasn't it." Bo says. "I'm not at liberty to discuss that until we get a hold of Mr. Davenport." The nurse answers. "Damn her father I'm her fiance." Bo roars.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"You're gonna like it with Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Bo won't you?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"I will don't worry. He'll be fine won't you Joshie?" Lizzy asks kneeling in front of her nephew.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"I didn't either, I...I don't know." Lizzy answers.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm not sure we could handle more than one kid." Lizzy says. "I'm sure Uncle Jesse would handle Jamie and Natalie if you asked him to."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"Good that's better than I am." Lizzy says.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Just then down the hall the girls hear and ambulance wail. Bo looks around the door to see them wheel a stretcher down the hall. He hears a snippit of the conversation. "Concussion most likely, abrasions, bruises, and a shattered humerus. We've got to get her into sugery there's no telling what that glass cut up." The doctor says.
-
Sweating For The County
"That's a good question Brian." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Well I think it is possible I mean I've beaten Bo in about six races until I realized that I liked him better smiling than pouting. As for Joshua, if you don't think you can look after him Julie Bo and I will give him a good home until Brian comes back. As far as I know Bo only has to report once a month and after about three more weeks I'll be at a desk job because of this one. I'll take him in if you need me to. As for your leaving Brian...Have fun at Fort Lost in the woods and good luck. I'll see you when you get back." Lizzy says honestly.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"As far as Lizzy goes you can look under Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport. She wouldn't use Duke and Daisy's would most likely be under Daisy Mae Duke or Daisy Mae Strate." Bo says.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"I can not believe you'd ruin my reputation like that. Why the hell would I run whiskey across county lines let alone state lines. That would make it a federal crime. I have no idea why in the hell you would run your mouth on some cracked up lie that a jerk came up with three years ago to get me in trouble with Rosco." Lizzy spits before leaving the room.
-
Sweating For The County
"Daisy listen I wish we didn't have to go but...we've been ordered to go. We'll be in Texas for the next few months but after that we should be allowed to come back. Do us a favor and take care of yourself and your kids." Jeb says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"Sometimes I wish I could just smack that boy. I would too if I didn't love him so much." Lizzy mutters before going back inside and finding James and Jeb.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"I love you." Lizzy says softly pressing the keys into his hand and looking at the ground.