Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "But I'm not sure I want to tell her why I left in the first place or why I haven't called." Lizzy says.
  2. "See. It's just too impossible. You make me feel guilty that I'm upset with you. Not that it's a bad thing at all." Lizzy says.
  3. "I don't know...What ever comes to me I guess. I know I'm gonna apologize but..." Lizzy trails off looking at her feet.
  4. "I could never hate you for too long. Who else would put up with me then?" Lizzy asks.
  5. "I think I'll leave in the morning. I've kinda hurt things between me and Earl...I kinda need to make things up between us before I leave." Lizzy says.
  6. "Can you at least..." Lizzy asks. "No you need to stay on this case. And Lizzy...after he's put in jail...tell them about Christine." Coy answers. "I guess." Lizzy says.
  7. "It wasn't you. It's my mind...it doesn't want my heart to get hurt again. I'm gonna go for it even if I have to have Tommy Lee's help to make him want me again." Lizzy says.
  8. "I don't know Coy..." Lizzy says. "Hey come on now, where's that self-assured girl I knew? What happened to the girl who could cut your...pieces off with one look? It was enough to keep any guy away except for the stupidest or bravest among us. You don't have to take Heather back with you...leave her with your cousin but...at least go back to him." Coy says. "As long as you promise to help and don't you dare say a word about my child." Lizzy says.
  9. "Ok then." The doctor and nurse escort him back into Julie's room and get him settled to keep an eye on him. "Daisy...Do you think...Do you think I'm being stupid by not giving into Bo?" Lizzy asks.
  10. "Why would Enos be worried? Never mind. I can't face them Coy...I've been running for too long. I can't face Jeb or my father...I can't even face Bo and Luke...hell that whole town...I left him because I was scared. I've never been that scared before except for now. God Coy...I knew the instant he found out he was going to propose. I wish...I wish things...I wish things were different now. I wish I had waited. I...I don't want to be alone but I can't stand the thought of being in a loveless marriage." Lizzy bawls.
  11. "No. The only thing I asked of you Earl was that you gave me a roof over my head. The rest I pay you for. So damn well you could give up your job and live off me." Lizzy says. "I'm not lying for you anymore Elizabeth. The next person to call from Hazzard besides Daisy I'm going to tell them you've been living here. I'm done lying." Earl answers. "You don't have to. I'll be out of your hair by morning." Lizzy says leaving the room. She goes to the her office and finds her boss's office. Never in the six years she had been working there has she ever met her top boss just her supervisor. She knocks on the door and then enters when she is told to. "Sir...My name is Natalie Jackson. I...I'd like to request a transfer to a different office." Lizzy says. "What's the reason for the transfer?" The blond-haired man asks without looking up. "Unstable living conditions and a conflict of interests." Lizzy says. "Ok, here's your next office." He says scribbling it onto a piece of paper and then handing it to her watching her face for an answer. She how ever was looking at her next destination. "Sir...you can't send me there. Please anywhere but there." "It's there or here working on that case. Until his next sentencing I want you on the McSweeny case." "Sir please..." She finally looks up and recognizes the man. "A great man once said you can't run from your past you have to face it." The blond tells her getting up and walking around his desk. "But...I can't." "You know me don't you Lizzy?" He says. "Coy Duke. I never expected to see you here." "Why can't you face it?" "I...I made a mistake...I've been running for so long I'm not sure..." Lizzy says. Coy cuffs her on the back of the head and she glares at him. "Ow what did you do that for?" "It doesn't matter it's in the past." Coy answers simply leaning back on his desk. "But it hurts." "It does that...The way I see it you can either keep running or...or you can learn from it." Coy swings again but this time Lizzy blocks it. "See..." "That doesn't mean he's gonna take me back because he loves me. He's gonna want the kid and that's it." Lizzy says.
  12. You can't say I didn't warn them." Lizzy says.
  13. "I don't know but I believe she said she hates you." Lizzy says.
  14. "Remember the last time you boys were in Hazzard? Daisy got really angry at you and I think she swore she wouldn't be nice the next time you stopped through." Lizzy says.
  15. "Daisy? I don't know a Daisy. I'm sorry ma'am you have the wrong number." Lizzy says hanging up again.
  16. "I...I don't know who you're talking about. I'm sorry ma'am but you have the wrong number. Good day." Lizzy says hanging up the phone quickly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.