Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Hughie steps up behind him and crosses his arms. "There are only two places you can go here or New York. I can guarantee thought that because she is Micheal Knight's niece you won't get away with this no matter how far you run."
  2. "Alright." Lizzy walks out of the room feeling the steel handle of her pistol brush her back and found Aaron. "Hey can we talk?" Lizzy asks.
  3. "I don't care if they triple dog dared you to do it Josh, it was a stupid dare you could have taken her upstairs sat with her for ten minutes then walked away and said you did it. You didn't have to do it. I don't care what they do they aren't Hoggs you are and the Hogg name has gone through a lot but I never thought rape would be one of them. You disappoint me Josh I thought you learned better than this. After everything your father and I have taught you I never thought it would come to this. I can only hope you take the back lash like a man and accept your punishment." Hughie says.
  4. "Football career? Hell I'd be more worried about your college career and your life. When your father finds out about what you did he's gonna pull you from the Tarheels and he's gonna force you to come back home. Hell I have a feeling you're gonna be spending a few years in jail if they can prove what you did." Hughie says.
  5. "Slightly it's good but I still favor your sister's car." Cooter says spotting a problem but decides to drive it first before going in.
  6. "I'm sure she was Josh but you've got to understand you are now going to have two very angry Duke's one, one angry Knight and one very angry Davenport after your skin and I'm telling you now when Lizzy Davenport gets ahold of you I'm gonna sit back and laugh. Your father warned you not to go near those girls but you wouldn't listen. Now that Salena's pregnant well...don't expect me to be holding your hand any more." Hughie says. "Lizzy I'm so sorry for what happened, Joey and I both warned him not to but he doesn't listen. And my son is going to catch hell for throwing that party. Listen Lizzy if there's anything I can do for you let me know." "Thanks Hughie." Lizzy says.
  7. "Her names Christine and all the digging I've done I've never found Bubba to have another son or to have any other relatives." Lizzy says.
  8. "Maybe New York City but in Hazzard I know at least three people who will say different." Cooter answers.
  9. "How many times have your father and I warned you to stay away from those Duke girls. How many?" Hughie asks slapping Josh upside the head.
  10. "Odd...I don't think I've ever heard of him other than meeting him a few days ago but sure I'll talk to him. Just...even if you can't hang out with her try calling Daisy once every few days I don't want you two to fall apart." Lizzy says.
  11. "You said you're car sounded funny." Cooter says.
  12. "Give up Luke for you? Not after what your nephew did to my step-daughter and by the way I just had Luke's son so give that dream up." Lizzy says. "My nephew? JOSHUA DAVIS HOGG GET IN HERE!" Hughie yells. "What did he do?" "What don't you ask him? Three months ago to Luke's daughter." Lizzy says. "Alright boy you better start talking." Hughie demands glaring at his nephew.
  13. "That's not what I'm talking about. She's worried about the up coming custody battle with the Crenshaw's over her god-daughter." Cooter says.
  14. "Just like him. Julie what...do you think Jeb ever gave up on me?" Lizzy asks.
  15. "You're not driving for three weeks." Luke says then leaves the room. He slowly goes back to Lizzy's room who is now sitting in a pair of sweats and t-shirt. "They're letting me go home but they say Matt has to say here for another night." Lizzy says. "He raped her." Luke says softly. "Who did what to her?" "Josh Hogg...our little girl." "Give me the phone." Luke sighs but hands Lizzy the phone. "Hey Hughie..." Lizzy says when he picks up.
  16. "Kathy's father drove her mother out of town, he didn't want anything to do with the baby. He was wrong and he thoroughly apologizes for that now. How did Kathy and Luke fall in love?" Lizzy asks.
  17. "Yeah sure I'll go. Don't mind your sister she's...she's worried and she doesn't mean to take it out on you." Cooter says.
  18. "I'll talk with him but if you're lying to me Salena you won't like what your mother has to say about it." Luke says.
  19. "I haven't seen her in a long time. She's like my cousin or something and I think you're right about Kathy. So tell me a little more about Katy and Kathy." Lizzy says directing the attention away from her.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.