Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I know you're talking about something and I am going to find out what it is." Luke says. "It's my story to tell and I'll tell you when I'm darn good and ready to tell you. Just leave it alone." Lizzy snaps. "Don't you think you oughta tell him?" Cooter asks. "No, now drop it." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You know you don't have to tell him." Cooter says behind her. "He has a right but...Give it a while and then try again. Who knows maybe this is just Gods way of telling you to wait a little while before you have any more." Lizzy shrugs then nods.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"How can I? It'll destroy everything he's ever wanted." Lizzy admits.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'll be back later." Lizzy says walking out the door and up to the NICU. There she spots Luke holding Matt. Soon she feels a presence behind her.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I just told you I can't have any more kids and you're telling me to adopt? Show some sympathy woman." Lizzy snaps.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Thanks, the docs checked me out before they released me yesterday and they said...they said I can't have any more kids. Luke's gonna be so crushed. He's always wanted kids and now that Matt is all I'm able to give him...He's gonna be so upset." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"As long as Salena's kid is healthy I don't care what she has." Lizzy sighs and looks around the room at Shannon, Julie, Daisy and Enos. "I've got some news. Bad news. I...Enos you have to swear you won't tell Luke. I can't let him know just yet."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"That's what best friends and loving Aunts are for." Lizzy says to both Shannon and Daisy.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Thanks Shannon. And Daisy I'm sorry I was just so scared of everything these pregnancies mean I promise I won't leave." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Ok one, Clay is a big boy and he can take care of himself. Two, you'll never lose me, three, Clay and Angel are both over 18 custody becomes null and void after that and four, well that's about it." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"If I had a house full of girls I would not be complaining." Lizzy says shaking her head.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Nothing my butt. What's wrong?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I think the two of you are insane. Speaking of little boys why don't you go check on ours Luke?" Lizzy says. Luke nods and leaves the room. Then Lizzy turns to Daisy. "Alright spill it. What's wrong?"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy cocks an eyebrow at the couple.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Then maybe you should try helping her out here. Sending her away is just going to make everything worse." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"He's only your half-brother Daisy and Shannon I don't think it's a bright idea to send her away." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"He's a doctor isn't he?" Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I know, and that's why I'm holding Hughie to keep Alex and Josh away from our girls. It's tough Shannon but there's nothing we can do." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"So what Shannon? Like you said Alex is going to plea bargain. If it did go to court he'd claim it was consensual and she'll claim rape. Without a doctor's testimony that she was tested within the three days afterwards you can't prove anything. He'll give child support but you can't pin it on him." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"What's that going to do aside from bring it into the spot light." Lizzy sighs.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy sighs. "Hughie all I want from you right now is for you to leave. And keep your son away from my niece."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill