Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Get your butt home right now Alexander or I will turn you over my knee in front of everyone." Hughie barks. "Lizzy, my dear if you need anything you let me know."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It's not your fault Julie no one saw it coming." Lizzy answers.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Right as Lizzy pushes Daisy's door open Luke spins around and punches Alex breaking his nose. "Never talk about my girls like that again or I'll have you arrested for assault and slander." Luke growls. "Luke." Lizzy exclaims.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Thanks." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm glad I have your support Daisy." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I guess I shouldn't be too upset. I mean my father was only 14 when I was born. At least they waited a few years after that." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It's not your fault Daisy...Something in me just snapped." Lizzy apologizes.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm not leaving. I'm sure somehow I'll find a way to work through it but I'm not leaving." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I need your help. I'm not sure how I'm gonna get through this. People in this town talk and I'm not sure how to handle it." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I...I don't think I'm allowed to leave. Luke said he's gonna help me through this but...I fear the backlash and I'm not sure how to handle it." Lizzy says.
-
The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
"Luke Daisy wants you." Bo says when he finds Luke. Luke shakes his head and silences Bo pointing across the waiting room to where Lizzy, Jeb, Heather, and April sat. April was in her car seat with Heather sitting in front of her keeping the young girl entertained. Lizzy and Jeb were sitting in two chairs with Jeb's arm around Lizzy and he was whispering in her ear. To Luke and Bo both they looked like the perfect family. "You are so going to owe me." Luke says before turning and walking to Daisy's room.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I love you too." Lizzy answers. Finding support from within and in the comfort of Luke's arms and words Lizzy slowly walks in to Daisy's room with her head hanging. "I can understand if you hate me for the rest of your life." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I...I'm so scared Luke." Lizzy admits leaning into him for support. "Tell her you love her and you'll support her until your dying breath." Bo hisses in Luke's ear so only he can hear.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"How they hell are they supposed to be able to count on me if I can't stay strong. And two months Luke, please don't rush this wedding." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"What about when everyone starts talking? Saying that we let Salena run wild and do whatever she pleases. Or how the Duke family girls are easy and any guy can have his shot?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill