Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I don't know I haven't met Amanda but...Tell her to be careful and don't forget you're going against Boss Hogg here by going after his nephews. As far as Julie and Hughie go I've never seen him act like that." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Don't worry about the money Rosco it's to teach her a lesson. In Atlanta I subbed for just about any middle school class but now that I've been back here I mainly help keep up my daddy's ranch. I was thinking about doing horseback riding lessons but I'm not sure anyone around here would need them." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Because I like teaching better. And it's not just Cassidy that's got me upset. You know Josh raped Salena? I don't know maybe Amanda and Jesse are friends." Lizzy answers.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Rosco listen to me. There is nothing the D.A. can do. Alex will plead that it was consensual and that he didn't rape her. It's her word vs. his and you know what most judges will think. If you can't provide complete and hard evidence that he raped her the best you can get from him, after proving it's his child would be child support payments. I don't know why no one told you and as for her seizures you'll have to take that up with her parents as for Matt no you can't." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Rosco you will try to stop Shannon from pressing charges right?" Lizzy asks as she lays Matt back in his crib.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I remember that." Lizzy laughed. "I always wondered why she did it. Maybe I'll have to ask her about it." Lizzy kissed Luke's cheek softly and nuzzled against him. Luke responded in turn by wrapping his arms tighter around his fiancee and son and sighed finally feeling content.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yeah, I can't remember why though." Lizzy says. "Who knows maybe she thought you were trying to steal me from her."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I remember that day. That was one of the days you first started talking to me other than a hi or some sort of greeting. The first day we met I was pissed at my mom for leaving me a letter saying hey Cooter's your real father and he'll take you in. Granted you had only swung by the garage to pick up a part but that's when we were first introduced. I was 16 I think." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yeah but sometimes I can't help but think you must have been out of your mind to love me." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Sometimes I think I don't deserve you." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Thank you." Lizzy says. "You don't mind do you?"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Luke, when we get home we're gonna have to baby-proof the back yard. I know we've already baby proofed the inside but now that Molly's walking and most of attention's gonna be diverted to Matt we have to make it safe for Molly if she wanders out of our eyesight." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy nodded and snuggled against him. "I'm sure everything will work out." Lizzy sighs.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I wish I could Luke, I really wish I could. With everything that's happening right now...I'm not going anywhere. I promised both you and Daisy that I was going to stay and I can't turn my back on you or her." Lizzy says. "But if you keep pushing me on this I'm not sure I can keep that promise."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy stood and motioned to the rocking chair. Luke cocked an eyebrow but when she motioned again he sat down. Lizzy sat on his lap and slowly turned to him resting her head on his shoulder. "I told you I can't go any where without my little boy and he can't leave the hospital for another three days." Lizzy sighs.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Is something bothering you?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Luke..." Lizzy sighed.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"And maybe with time Matt will too, remember I still have trouble putting Molly to bed and I've had her for at least a year. You've been here for at least five hours I haven't spent much time with him. Why don't you get something to eat?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
It seemed almost as instantly as Lizzy was settled in the rocking chair and Matt was laid in her arms the child settled. Lizzy just smirked and looked up at Luke.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
However nothing seemed to be working for Luke. "Funny. You can pick Molly up and she'll almost instantly calm and fall asleep in your arms but when it comes to your son...You mind if I try?"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy nodded but it seemed as if Luke still had a problem with getting the boy to sleep.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Don't be a stranger." Enos says looking up at her. Lizzy nods and leaves the room. When she reaches the NICU she sees Luke slowly rocking a slightly fussy Matt.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
An hour later Lydia was brought down and Lizzy stood. "I oughta be going." Lizzy says.