Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy draws her knees up to her chest and stares at the TV not really seeing what's on.
  2. Dean nods and goes over to the bed looking at his little brother. The rest of his siblings follow.
  3. Lizzy looks at Bo then sighs. "I'm not sure I want to leave her here but I know how much you were looking forward to going dancing tonight." Lizzy says.
  4. "I think both Austin and Jacob learned that when Lizzy made us sit on the couch for ten minutes." Enos says.
  5. "It's alright. It was just Lizzy. She's not gonna spread it around what happened. You know what she's like." Enos says.
  6. "I'm sorry...Bo was the one that asked me to show him what I learned on the swat team." Enos says hanging his head.
  7. "You know I will which is why you trusted me to do this." Lizzy says.
  8. "Sorry. I really hope this pregnancy is gonna be easier." Lizzy says.
  9. "Alright and don't forget you have eight months to think it over." Lizzy says.
  10. "Sure." Lizzy goes up to her room and grabs the book then returns to the living room.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.