Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "What charges Roach? They have no reason to hold him. They don't have any proof he did anything." Lizzy says.
  2. "Why not? Is something hinky going on here?" Lizzy asks.
  3. "Well I want to talk to whoever they are." Lizzy says.
  4. When Lizzy heard that they weren't gonna drop the charges on Brian she rushed to see Agent Roach. "What the hell do you mean they ain't dropping the charges?" Lizzy demanded.
  5. "I can already see that you've resigned yourself to that fact. But do have one question Bo. Did you sleep with Lizzy?" Luke asks.
  6. "Believe what you want but...let me tell you if it was the girl I loved that left me high and dry I'd fight for her. I hate to say this because it's wrong to say it about Julie but...you might have to pick between the two." Luke says.
  7. "I don't even know why I try with you any more Bo. Sometimes you are so thick headed that I can see why Lizzy left." Luke says.
  8. "Listen. What Julie said was that her kidnappers from Oklahoma raped her. This kid that did was from Hazzard County and may have put something in her drink. Technically she was rapped by a kidnapper but not by the men everyone thought she was talking about." Luke says.
  9. Luke sighed. "I hate to say this but...you said the kidnappers raped you. This was a kid from here and not in Oklahoma. Maybe a minor technicality but still something that could be held against you."
  10. "Yup probably hold him for a couple of days till they can sentence him." Luke says.
  11. "His name is Timmy Falcon. Lizzy used to train his dad's quarter horse." Luke says.
  12. "Listen to me Bo they may not have done a lie detector but they did do a rape kit on all four of them. The test results came back negative on Julie and Lizzy both. Negative tests results means that well it means she was never raped. I'm sorry you don't like it Bo but the rest rarely lies. The doctor said it only happens 1 % of the time." Uncle Jesse says.
  13. "Of course not. You've always taken Julie's side. That's got to tell you something. If she comes back you're gonna be screwed. You can't love someone but not take someone else's word over theirs." Uncle Jesse says.
  14. "Bo you know as well as anyone in this town Lizzy's never gotten along with Julie. She's tried to put up with her for your sake but I guess she had enough. And to tell you the truth I doubt Daisy was the one coming between the two of you. In fact I think it was Julie which is a horrible thing to say but really when have you ever believed Lizzy over Julie?" Uncle Jesse asks.
  15. "Hey Daisy. Is this little Dawn? She's gorgeous." Amber says.
  16. "They didn't test it last night they just took me in. It's just water the match will go out." Brian says.
  17. "It's fine Daisy. I know my little girl. You can stay as long as you need to." Cooter says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.