Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy packs up and after hugging Tom she goes home pulling into the drive about the time Austin should be down for his nap.
  2. "But what if...I can't face them...I'm not..." Lizzy panics. "Out Duke." Cooter grounds. Bo swallows but leaves the room. "I ain't gonna let them in here kiddo."
  3. Lizzy thought over what Daisy and Tom had said and the next day around noon she couldn't wait any longer. "Tom I think I'm going back." Lizzy says.
  4. Lizzy was still arguing with Bo when Daisy and Cooter came in. "Daisy you're alright." Lizzy says.
  5. "God please let her be alright." Cooter says softly before walking back to his room.
  6. "I'll be here when you want to talk." Cooter says as Buster nuzzled his way into her arms.
  7. Just as Cooter came in the door he saw Buster licking her face to wake her up. Surprisingly it worked.
  8. Eventually Cooter and Daisy go to bed as well with Buster curling up on the end of Daisy's guest bed.
  9. "It's alright. We're gonna keep her the rest of the night and for a while tomorrow just to be sure she's alright but after that she should be able to go home if she takes it easy." The nurse says.
  10. "But...But she's my...my..." Lizzy trails off as her eyes fall closed and she drifts off. Bo looks up at the nurse. "Just a sedative. She's was too worked up. It will wear off in a few hours. Try not to get her so worked up again or we'll remove you from her room." The nurse says.
  11. "But if I don't go now...She'll hurt her I just know she will." Lizzy says still struggling to get up.
  12. "But you don't get it..." Lizzy bites out wincing in pain. "I have to protect her."
  13. "And she'll appreciate it." Cooter says. Back in Chickasaw Lizzy looks up at Bo's question. "I don't...I don't know where I'm gonna go. I wish I could but...everyone's so mad at me." Lizzy whispers.
  14. "That's what the doctors said. But my little girl is strong and she'll beat this." Cooter says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.