Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy hung up after saying her good byes and twenty minutes later Austin raced down the stairs. "Mommy? Mommy where are you?" He calls. "Kitchen babe." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"So I'll see you in about half an hour?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Sure if I can't figure it out I'll call a vet. Don't worry she'll be ok." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Why don't you and Enos bring the kids over? Bo's setting up the kiddy pool and the sprinklers. The guys can watch sports center and we can work on our tans and chat." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I can check her out and see if something's wrong." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Just wanted to see if you had any plans for the afternoon." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy nods and goes and calls Daisy.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I heard talking to your dad. They're gonna try some different medication and see which one works." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"That's why they need to do something to get their minds off of it." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I don't think I'll ever be ready for them to be home but...ain't much I can do to prevent it." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Do we still have the kiddy pool and sprinklers in the garage? It's getting kinda hot out there." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"And yet no one called me. I've got to go talk to her..." Lizzy trails off looking at her son. "On second thought I think I'll invite her and the family over for the afternoon."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"They're fine. Doctors say all three of them can go home tomorrow. They say Mattie can go home later today." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"What do you mean Garthe got her? I thought he was locked up." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Our plans can wait. I should go talk to her." Lizzy sighs.