Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Just curious. You looked like you had something on your mind." Lizzy says.
  2. "I...I fell of my bike at...David's." Dean says pulling up his shirt and showing Daisy the bruise on his stomach.
  3. "How's grandma?" Lizzy asks. "Doing well. She wants you to come visit sometime." Cooter says.
  4. "Well I may not me much help seeing how I only helped raise Lizzy from the time she was seven but...Uncle Jesse raised y'all I'm sure he'll be helpful." Cooter says.
  5. "I think it's something you need to discuss with Enos." Cooter says.
  6. "I don't know...I guess the way you snapped at me in the director's office." Dean says.
  7. "Daisy I...I think you're so young to have a kid but...if you ever need anything I'll be here." Cooter says.
  8. "She's pregnant Dad and if you dare say something bad about it I'll set Buster on you." Lizzy says.
  9. "You know as much as I don't want to say this I've got to admit she's great out there." Bo says. "Of course she is, she's my mommy." Belle answers as the on set sitter brings her and Sara over.
  10. "Must be morning sickness. She must be farther along than we thought for it to be hitting her this much." Lizzy says.
  11. Lizzy nods and kisses his cheek. "Thanks Bo." Lizzy says. Then she tells the writer that they'll do it and they get back to work.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.