Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Was it really stupid or was it something you're really concerned about?" Gabby asks.
  2. "Then you have to stand back and let her ride this wave. It's something she's always wanted to do like you racing Nascar. She needs your support and she probably feels like she's made the worst decision of her life even though it's something she's always wanted to do." Gabby says.
  3. "What do you mean?" Gabby asks pouring him a glass of milk and sitting across from him.
  4. "Hey stranger. What brings you back to Hollywood?" Gabriella asked looking up from where she was wiping down a table.
  5. "Ignore him." Lizzy says. Bo left the apartment and drove around town for a while until he ran across a place that seemed familiar.
  6. Lizzy's jaw drops. "Wow..." She says. "And I wasn't married when I had Belle or got pregnant with Sara. How can you be so hypocritical?" Lizzy asks. "You little..." Bo says spinning around. "Hit me I dare you." Lizzy says. Bo lifts his hand but after a moment it falls to the side. "Get out and don't come back until you've calmed down."
  7. "Fine she's your daughter put her in the show I don't give a darn. But if you parade your questionable decision around in front of millions of people like it's nothing then don't expect me and Sara to be here when you get back." Bo snaps. "How dare you? How dare you expect me to sit here an take that. Of course I care about my image and what my past holds. How dare you accuse me of not caring about what this message is. I care just as much as you do." Lizzy says.
  8. "Why?" Lizzy spits. "You are not parading my daughter around in front of a camera all day never the less your own story. This is not an image I will let you have nor will I allow you the chance to destroy our family." Bo says. "She is not your daughter." Lizzy growls.
  9. "TV, TV, TV." Belle chants. Meanwhile Lizzy was having the discussion with Bo.
  10. "If he does Dean knows exactly who to call. Come on we've got seven other kids to take care of." Lizzy says.
  11. Dean nods and climbs into the black sports car. Soon the car and its passengers are out of sight and Lizzy turns to Daisy. "It's one day Daisy, he'll be alright." Lizzy says.
  12. "Yeah I got it." David says. "Ready to go kiddo?" "I've got a name use it." Dean says then turns to Daisy. "I love you Mom."
  13. "Screw what Bo wants. Seeing you with Blake give me confidence that I can do this for JJ, I'd be so lost without you." Lizzy says.
  14. "Do not forget you have a restraining order against you. You have twenty four hours with Dean. Make sure you bring him back in good health." Lizzy says as Dean comes out.
  15. "Of course I'm right. He probably went to Luke's to get some sleep." Lizzy says.
  16. "The deal was you get three visitations. One summer, one Christmas, and one another time of the year but you had to call first. How did you find out where I...we lived?" Lizzy asks.
  17. "Oh Daisy...that's a wonderful idea." Lizzy says. "He's mad...It's not you Daisy it's...You know how Bo can get when he doesn't get a full night of sleep. Add on top of that Austin not liking JJ and things don't sit well. He was bound to snap and I'm sorry it had to be at you." Lizzy says.
  18. "What are you doing here?" Lizzy asks as the front door shut behind David.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.