Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Doesn't matter. Next time he comes around I'll call the cops. With the exception of picking up Dean he's not supposed to be within a hundred yards of you." Lizzy says.
  2. Dean looks up to see the car and then gets up and slowly walks away. Soon he nearly runs into his Aunt Lizzy as someone grabs his arm. "Something I can do for you David?" Lizzy asks peeling David's hand off the young boy's arm. "Give me my son." "No. You've had your visit. You can see him again at Thanksgiving at the earliest." "I get three visits a year and you think you can restrict me from seeing him? I'll have custody of him sooner than you think." David argues. "No David you won't. You just had a visit and you're supposed to call before you try again. You haven't called so you can't visit. And if you even think I don't know what's going on you're wrong. You're just lucky it takes more than one bruise to prove it. We'll see you at Thanksgiving." Lizzy says guiding Dean inside. David sees he's beat so he gets in his car and drives away leaving Lizzy to run into Daisy.
  3. "Look Daisy I have to get going but...well just be there for him if something is going on with David." Bo says.
  4. Bo runs his hands through his hair and sighs bringing Daisy out of her flashback. "You're right. I didn't see you the. I'm not saying he isn't capable of torture or abuse but what I'm saying is that you need more than one bruise to prove it. No lawyer in the country would charge him with child abuse on one bruise and the word of a ten year old and your suspicious. I hate to tell you this Daisy but there really is nothing you can do about this." Bo says.
  5. "If that's all the proof you have...I'm sorry to say it Daisy but...that doesn't mean much. Remember how much I got bruised up as a kid. Trees, bikes, blades, horses...I want to believe you Daisy but...maybe you're making it out worse than it is." Bo says.
  6. "Maybe not but...There's such a huge divide between us already. I don't know how to fix it." Bo says.
  7. "I know...I so want to tell her no. It'd break her heart. Maybe...if things weren't so rocky already maybe but...I've screwed up so much already I don't have the heart to tell her no anymore." Bo sighs putting his head in his hands.
  8. "I...I...I'm not sure I'm ok with the world knowing my little girl before she's even gotten herself a best friend." Bo says.
  9. Daisy watched as Lizzy walked off and then looked at Bo's fallen face. "Why doesn't she believe me?" Bo muttered.
  10. "About Belle. I need to be sure you're really ok with this." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.