Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Daisy can you get that?" Lizzy calls.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Any new spoilers on the new season of your show?" Ted asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Daisy...What made you quit? You pulled out of it about a year before I did...Why?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Some day." Lizzy mutters. Little did she know the answer would come to her sooner than expected. In the form of...her father.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersThe interview continues and it stays on the show for a bit until they go to a commercial break. "I'm really sorry about pushing you so hard Daisy. My producers want something good for your return and they said they'd fire me if I don't get it." Ted says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I guess you're right Daisy. And one day I will tell him." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I just wish there was an easy answer to all this." Lizzy says getting comfortable again.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You mean the actor?" Ted asks. Lizzy takes Daisy's hand and gives it a squeeze. "Yes, but that's really none of your business now is it." Lizzy says. "It was a low time in Daisy's life and...it's one that we're not proud of but she wouldn't take it back for anything because it brought her her son. That's one of the reasons we came back here. To support our families." "Is this true Daisy?" Ted asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I'm not talking about you. You caught on rather quick...Cooter laughed in my face for nearly five minutes when I mentioned it. I don't want ta tell Bo but if I don't does that mean I don't trust him?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I know...I'm worried about Austin. If he's this upset about JJ...and JJ isn't letting him get the sleep he needs...I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"But who's his father?" Ted asks. "Aren't you wondering about why we came back?" Lizzy asks. "Sure but I'm certain we all want to know who the boy's father is." Ted says as the audience cheers.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"It was expected of you, no one would look twice at you being in a beauty pageant but me...tomboy of the century who hates getting dressed up in a beauty pageant...the last person I told laughed at me until I was nearly crying." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"So tell us all about Dean." Ted says turning to Daisy.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I didn't mean that. I meant the leaving thing. We've been over this a dozen times Bo, I'm not going anywhere." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"Daisy the pageant is for three to 9 year olds. I'm just not sure he should not know about my past." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Welcome back ladies, it's been awhile." Ted says. "Yeah well having a kid does that to ya." Lizzy answers.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You've really got to stop that." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I don't know...you nearly laughed when I told you. It's not something you'd expect from me one of the biggest tomboys in the county. I want to tell him but I don't get laughed at." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yeah but keep the talk on the 'Hanks' and you won't have to worry about your personal life." Marci says.