Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy continues to ignore him and tries to feed Sara but nothing she tries is working.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersThey continue to talk till the end of the night draws near.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy looks down and goes to warm up the bottle.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I'm not...I love you Daisy." Enos says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"She's...she hungry and she won't nurse." Lizzy stammers.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"No it's ok. I know you want to go." Enos says. "I love you Daisy and I'm ok with it if you want to go."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy had Sara changed but she couldn't get the baby to nurse at all so she decided to try one of the bottles in the fridge. She walked out of the baby's room and into the living room and paused. "Bo." She whispered.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I don't know. You're really interested in going to that show in Austin aren't you?" Enos says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy sits down after the kids have gone to bed and thinks about her fight with Bo. She soon realizes that half of what the fight was over was stupid and that she really missed him. She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote her feelings down then taped the paper to the bedroom mirror and went to bed only to be back up again in a few hours when Sara got hungry and needed a diaper change.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I don't know." Bell says sadly.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle nodded.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You've had it worse than I have and I guess my mom and Dad always kept me away from the bad stuff." Belle says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I know but you have to find someway to live with it." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Dean...I'm sorry I didn't understand before." Belle says climbing onto the couch and looking at her lap.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Daisy...You can't know that for sure. For all you know he could hate himself even more. You haven't screwed up his life. You have to let the past rest there and let the future come." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Do you understand Belle?" Lizzy asks. Slowly Belle nods. "Good now go talk to your cousin. Sometimes the only way to fix things is by talking them out." Belle nods again and runs to find Dean.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I know you feel like that now Daisy but that wouldn't have changed anything." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle screws up her face and lets out a strangled cry. "MOMMY." Belle cries. Lizzy instantly lays Sara back down and rushes to Belle. "What's wrong sweetheart what happened?" Lizzy asks. "He...He yelled at me." Belle cries. "Hush or you'll wake your sister. Now what's all this nonsense." Lizzy asks. "He says...he said David hurts him. That he punches him and there's nothing anyone can do. I said you could..." Belle says. Lizzy nods sitting down on the floor and pulling Belle into her lap. "Sweetheart there's something you need to understand. I am not a superhero and things aren't as easy as Daddy and I make them seem to be. Things are difficult between David and Dean and it's not easy to prove what's going on. Often times a child's voice no matter how innocent and pure is over looked because they're a child. I wish it weren't so and that I could forbid David from seeing him and hurting him but right now without any more proof there's nothing I can do." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It'll be ok Daisy. I promise." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"But my mom..." Belle says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"The doctor is doing everything he can to make sure it doesn't happen. If it does I'll be right here praying that God takes care of him." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Oh Dean...Have you told my mommy? Surely she can fix it." Belle says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"How are you?" Lizzy asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"What do you mean?" Belle asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Hey, how's he doing?" Lizzy asks.