Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "See everything's working out. Which reminds me if Bo can go get the rest of those boxes from the garage with all the baby stuff we can go through it today." Lizzy says.
  2. "Betsy's over there. Her and Luke have been giving Enos a hand." Cooter says.
  3. "Thank you Daddy." Austin says. "School first Austin. After school Daddy will pick you up and then he'll bring you back here so you can get your stuff then you'll go to Grandpa's." Lizzy says.
  4. "You really mean that Dad? I can go stay with Grandpa Cooter?" Austin asks.
  5. "What do you think Bo? If Austin were to go stay with Dad maybe he can adjust to it." Lizzy says.
  6. "Well Cooter loves you, you know that. You're like a second daughter to him. And David doesn't really know you but he knows how much I care which reminds me he's got a friend in Austin who will let us stay at his place for the concert." Lizzy says.
  7. "I know how hard it is to have a baby in the house." Cooter says when he finds Lizzy. "I especially know how hard it is on a little boy...I want you to talk something over with Bo." "Sure what is it?" Lizzy asks. "I want Austin to come stay for a few weeks...just until you get the hang of having this new baby around." Cooter says.
  8. "Actually I wanted to talk to Lizzy about that." Cooter says but follows her.
  9. Soon they are released and after receiving praise from Marci they are driven back to their new apartments.
  10. "It's a good reason Daisy and so you know...you shouldn't regret it." Lizzy says.
  11. "Hey Daisy, that kid of mine around here anywhere?" Cooter asks. "I'm not a kid Dad." Lizzy answers.
  12. "Come on you've got to know." Ted says. "Sure but don't you think I'd sell it to reporters before I'd tell you?" Lizzy asks. Ted grins and after back from commercial the interview slowly winds down.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.