Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Grant

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by General Grant

  1. Hey LoriDavenport! Those were some cool quotes. You must really like to learn about the Civil War! Have Fun y'all and Keep it between the Ditches! Khee! I'm Gone! General Grant
  2. Hello Again!!!! It seems that we keep running into each other! Anyway, Are all three cars the same? I thought I really paid attention, but I am sure that they would all look the same to me! Anyway, I hope you have a nice day. I am sure I will posting more replies to you soon! General Grant
  3. Hello Y'all! WOW! It sounds like you have quite a collection of die-cast models. Let me guess... you probably have a General Lee, a couple of patrol cars, and a white pickup?! Anyway, That would be so cool to have a model of KITT. He is so Coo! Good Bye for now, fellow Knight Rider Fan! General Grant
  4. Wow! You must really pay attention to those cars! I guess I haven't really paid attention. But, I have only seen Knight Rider and Smokey and The Bandit-- part 1. That show was a lot like the Dukes, except for the language. I'll catch y'all later General Grant
  5. Hey! Welcome to Hazzard Net, home of the Dukes fans!!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and I am sure that you will find plenty of things to do on here. I also am new, and take it from me, You fit in real fast here! I'll catch y'all later! General Grant
  6. Hey! Welcome to the net! I also am new here. I hope that you have a great time. I'll catch ya'll later Khee! General Grant
  7. No, I do not have an autographed photo of David Hasslehoff. I'd much rather have an AUTOgraphed photo of KITT, anyway. Michael is okay, but KITT makes the entire show! Anyway, it is great to hear that there is another Knight Rider fan! General Grant
  8. That is great to know that there is a fellow Knight Rider Fan out there! I know what you mean about older vehicles. I often times find myself doing the same thing! I don't think I knew that David Hasslehoff sang. I heard him once on a Knight Rider episode ("Let it be Me" I believe it was called) but otherwise, I wasn't aware that he made records. Hey, I'll catch y'all later. Thanks for the replies. I'm Gone! General Grant
  9. Hey y'all! I Love my Truck! I have a Ford Bronco XLT. Although it is older ( I like to say it just has character!) and is a little rough looking, I just LOVE it! I also have a Chevy Blazer, I like driving that around town. Chargers are great, and I love Pontiac TransAms. Esspecially Black. Yes, I am also a Knight Rider fan! Does anyone have this problem: You just can't help it, when you see a nice looking vehicle your head turns! Khee! Hot Pursuit! General Grant
  10. Hey y'all! I think your replies were so cool! I was expecting explosions!!!! I feel the same, yes, they aren't Bo and Luke, but they picked up their stuff and went to help Bo and Luke make their dream come true. I think the show would have had a lot better success with Coy and Vance if they were themselves, rather that look-alikes and immitaters. Anyway, y'all. I thought that was so cool that y'all accepted them too! General Grant
  11. Y'all sure are friendly! It is nice to see that so many Dukes Fans can get together and talk not only about their favorite think (The Dukes) but also about what is going on with the actors, and a lot of other cool stuff. Thanks y'all for the replies, y'all are very welcoming. Catch you later Khee! General Grant
  12. Hey y'all... Just curious, what are is your opinion on Coy and Vance? Please, do not get all upset... I am just curious. One of my relatives ( a fellow Dukes fan) gets all upset when one even mentiones the name Coy or Vance. What is your opinion? General Grant
  13. Hey Y'all! I'm new here, so I am sorry if this ends up in the wrong spot! I am a Glen Campbell fan. I was reading some of the other replies, isn't anyone else a Glen Campbell fan?! The Dukes of Hazzard and Glen Campbell suit me just fine! Khee! I'll catch y'all later! General Grant
  14. Hey Y'all! I sure am glad to have found the net! I think I will really like Hazzardnet! I am also really glad to see that there are so many devoted Dukes of Hazzard Fans! Khee! I'm Gone! General Grant

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.