Everything posted by dukefan1
-
lets play a dukes game
Bo 30 Luke 28 Uncle Jesse 28 Cooter 14
-
Last Letter First
Enos is a dipstick
-
What do you drive?
I bought a 78 Chevy K-10 shortbed in Jan. I am currently rebuilding in it runs but I want it to look better.
-
Johns new music video
Johns new song The Promise is now available on itunes only 99 cents I just purchased it today
-
Save the Duke Farm
I dont think they meant your family has mistreted the building nash I think they meant overall it has been mistreated everyone is greatful for what your grandfather is doing to preserve it, but you have to understand the frustration that we have especially the older people on here that were around when the show first aired I was raised on reruns but it means as much to me as it does anyone. The duke farm and covington and conyers and all the places where dukes was filmed is like our graceland how would people feel if whoever owned graceland just let it go and fall apart over the years.However I do agree with you on the whole moving thing if it gets moved it is not the same Me my wife and my kids went by on our way back from florida and it is still an amazing site to see and for how old it is and what it has been through I am happy that it is still standing at all.And we do plan on seeing it again here in just a couple months so do you think it would be ok if we got out and took a pic beside the building and another question is that bridge still closed off just down the road and if so why and can you walk it?
-
Save the Duke Farm
we got to do something
-
My thanksgiving
Oh does anyone know where the house is used in repo men the big house where they steal the rolls? I couldnt not find it
-
My thanksgiving
more. ALot of the places are really close togeather like in the episode high octane where bo and luke run boss and roscoe off the bridge, that is actually right around the corner from the duke farm on the same road we went to drive down it but it was blocked off and has a no tresspassing sign up there is alot of houses around. I didnt put titles with any of the pics see what you guys know I have more just not enough time to upload right now.
-
My thanksgiving
Me and my wife and kids went to florida for thanksgiving on the way back decided to visit the dukes sites in conyers and covington and got some pictures not as many pics as i would like but we plan on going back next year. I will post some pics.
-
Johns new music video
Got an email from john about his new music video you can see it on youtube type in "The Promise" new video with John Schneider I fell in love with the song
-
johns new video
Got an email from john about his new music video you can see it on youtube type in "The Promise" new video with John Schneider I fell in love with the song
-
cooters place
I got that email about 5 months ago so I dont know
-
I was wondering about The Boars Nest
I read somewhere that john had said something about buying and restoring it back to the boars nest but I dont know what came of that I am pretty sure I read it on here though
-
What DVD Seasons/Series do y'all have
i have 1,2,3 and 6 of the dukes and season 1 of chips and season 1, and 2 of lois and clark well those are my wifes
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
what about jamey johnson- ray rays juke joint have to listen to it it belongs with the dukes
-
Name that episode!
I agree
-
Name that episode!
Find loretta lynn
-
Name that episode!
carnival of thrills part1 and 2
-
Name that episode!
a little game of pool
-
Rowdy's General Lee
where did you find it at and how much did you end up giving for it if you dont mind me asking That is very cool you have a general lee I am happy for you
- Word Association
-
Country Singers?
oh yeah cant forget about toby kieth
-
Country Singers?
George strait is the best alan jackson dierks bentley billy currington brad paisley merle haggard waylon jennings(luckenback texas) on of my favs John schneider is right behind strait in my book he is a great singer Sugarland Little big town eric church randy houser Jamie Johnson
-
season 3
yeah i ask my wife if she wants to watch dukes and she says yeah sure and I always find myself alot of the time putting in one of the first five episodes lol so it is not a bad thing at all as long as you watch the dukes thats all that matters.
- Word Association