Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. hazzard square has had hazard red sad ear quad she as share dare rare New word: Doc Applebee
  2. I think the boys get accused of robbery in that one....
  3. Boss Hogg hoss go hog boo sob so bog gob oh hobo New Word: Luke Duke
  4. yearly road race (Duke vs. Duke)
  5. Yellow (her favorite color lol)
  6. No we don't. I hate my weight too...It's a hard thing to battle when you have skinny images praised every day....
  7. goat (always on the Duke farm:))
  8. Rainbow Mine (The Legacy)
  9. I get to see him in December...woohoo!
  10. Luke just continued to hold him, reminded of how Bo would cling to him when he was little. It was something he had missed terribly. "Shhh....shhh....it's ok," he said rocking him slightly in his arms.
  11. It took a lot to catch Luke Duke off guard...but Zack managed it. Luke swallowed, in shock, before encircling the boy in his arms, hugging him tight, saying the words again, surprised at how easy they came this time. "I love you."
  12. Luke swallowed, what he was about to say something he rarely told anyone, never the many girls he dated, rarely even family. "Cuz...I...I love you Zack....as much...as if you were my little boy...I wish....I wish you was..."
  13. Luke closed his eyes. "I'm sorry Zack...I'm sorry...it just...the thought of someone hurting you...in anyway makes me angry....so angry...I care about you so much..."
  14. Luke's eyes became ablaze like blue fire. "Who told you that?!" he demanded. "It's not true Zack...not a bit of it!"
  15. I didn't have that problem...not sure about anyone else....hopefully the dopey feeling will go away once your body adjusts to the medictions....you are in my thoughts!
  16. "Now...I know...what I went through is a lot different than what you're feelin'...heck...if I was in your shoes, I'd probably feel the same..." He bit his lip. "Now I don't know why your folks ain't come back for ya... but sometimes..." He sighed hard. "Sometimes...bad things happen to good people. Ain't no reason...they didn't do nothin' t' deserve it, it...just happens...now your folks...they must have a real good reason why they didn't come back....somethin...musta stopped em...cuz anyone'd be lucky t have a little boy like you...they'd be crazy not t come back," he said softly.
  17. "I uh...I brung ya somethin'" he said, taking from the pocket of his jean jacket something carefully wrapped in a napkin. "S'a couple cookies...Daisy made 'em this mornin'. Now I know you probably don't feel like eatin' right now...but you can save 'em for a snack later...or give 'em away...whatever you want..." he suggested setting the cookies carefully on the window ledge beside the little boy. Luke bit his lip. Swallowing hard, he said something he had never told anyone...not even Bo. "You know...even years after my folks died...I'd still...imagine them comin' back for me somehow.... wasn't that I didn't like bein' at the farm but...I just missed 'em so much...I guess I thought...if I waited long enough...God'd send a miracle..."
  18. same here Dukefan....and I'm your best buddy Bo?! Awwwww:) It was worth it to hear John say "what?" in an English accent...hope he never does a movie of Oliver Twist....LOL I don't know that he would cut it LOL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.