Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. *glances at him, before taking out a wooden boat* Here
  2. *picks him up setting him on the bed before digging into his bag*
  3. Uncle Jesse! Bo's bein' mean! Again!
  4. Hey ! You treat me nice! I'm the hope of this family ya know...*grins*
  5. Who did I fight with more? Hmmm...that's tough. I think I probably fought with Luke more wen I was little, cuz I always wanted to follow him around and do what he did...and he didn'tlike that so much. I tackle them all the time! Probably I tackle Bo more, cuz he deserves it more! *gives Bo a playful shove*
  6. Luke frowned as he heard him cough, immediately stopping. "Sorry Bo."
  7. *goes back to the General Lee putting away his gear*
  8. Luke started tickling him again for all he was worth.
  9. That is NOT what I meant Bo Duke!
  10. Luke eventually came to a stop in their room ruffling Bo's hair. "Best get off unless you wanna go to the bathroom with me."
  11. *stands up pulling out his pole shaking his head*
  12. *runs a hand down his face*
  13. I didn't snap at ya...but I will if ya don't back off *answers back an edge to his voice*
  14. Nothing for you to worry about.... *answers honestly*
  15. Luke shook his head and started walking, dragging his leg with the Bo attachment with him.
  16. Luke chuckle standing up and heading back inside.
  17. Luke made a big show of struggling to get to his pockets, finally giving up. "Sorry Bo...guess there's only one thing to do..." With that he started tickling Bo.
  18. "Well I can't get it with ya on me..." explains Luke.
  19. "Well for one, why were you upset this rning?"
  20. *shakes his head* I just got a lot on my mind today...
  21. "What makes ya think I brought ya anything?" he asked laughing.
  22. *bites his lip at those words* Y-yeah
  23. Luke smiles, hugging Bo. "I missed ya too buddy."
  24. *sighs softly, moving his line gently*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.