Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
When we were little...
*glances at him, before taking out a wooden boat* Here
-
When we were little...
*picks him up setting him on the bed before digging into his bag*
-
Dukes Talkshow
Uncle Jesse! Bo's bein' mean! Again!
-
Dukes Talkshow
Hey ! You treat me nice! I'm the hope of this family ya know...*grins*
-
Dukes Talkshow
Who did I fight with more? Hmmm...that's tough. I think I probably fought with Luke more wen I was little, cuz I always wanted to follow him around and do what he did...and he didn'tlike that so much. I tackle them all the time! Probably I tackle Bo more, cuz he deserves it more! *gives Bo a playful shove*
-
When we were little...
Luke frowned as he heard him cough, immediately stopping. "Sorry Bo."
-
Pick your Characters!
*goes back to the General Lee putting away his gear*
-
When we were little...
Luke started tickling him again for all he was worth.
-
Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke
That is NOT what I meant Bo Duke!
-
When we were little...
Luke eventually came to a stop in their room ruffling Bo's hair. "Best get off unless you wanna go to the bathroom with me."
-
Pick your Characters!
*stands up pulling out his pole shaking his head*
-
Pick your Characters!
*runs a hand down his face*
-
Pick your Characters!
I didn't snap at ya...but I will if ya don't back off *answers back an edge to his voice*
-
Pick your Characters!
Nothing for you to worry about.... *answers honestly*
-
When we were little...
Luke shook his head and started walking, dragging his leg with the Bo attachment with him.
-
Pick your Characters!
*shrugs* Fine then..
-
When we were little...
Luke chuckle standing up and heading back inside.
-
When we were little...
Luke made a big show of struggling to get to his pockets, finally giving up. "Sorry Bo...guess there's only one thing to do..." With that he started tickling Bo.
-
When we were little...
"Well I can't get it with ya on me..." explains Luke.
-
Pick your Characters!
"Well for one, why were you upset this rning?"
-
Pick your Characters!
*shakes his head* I just got a lot on my mind today...
-
When we were little...
"What makes ya think I brought ya anything?" he asked laughing.
-
Pick your Characters!
*bites his lip at those words* Y-yeah
-
When we were little...
Luke smiles, hugging Bo. "I missed ya too buddy."
-
Pick your Characters!
*sighs softly, moving his line gently*