Everything posted by Rosco_Lover
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Mufn, is sneakin' a snooze!
-
Who would you be in Hazzard if it were real?
LoL, i'd be a wife to Rosco and probably break Hazzard to pieces with MaryAnn and Rosco, LMAO! Name would be Angie Marie Coltrane.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
*Sneaks back in a quiet like*
-
Dog Collar Challenge
I think he is used to both names, LoL.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
I dont think im gonna like it when James gets his head blown off though. >=(
-
Dog Collar Challenge
After seeing pics from tori on that movie. I gotta get it.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
So did I check.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
If they did im gonna be mad, LOL.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Sorry, I didnt do mine like that, LoL. Was in a hurry.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
They just need to release them all on DVD. Daburnit! I know I got a few on DVD. Ride Lonesome (Bootleg, thanks eBay), Ole To Billy Joe (Bootleg, Thanks eBay), Both Dukes Of Hazzard Movies with orignal cast (Bootlegs!!, Thanks eBay), Sounder, The Killer Shrews, Hooper, Shenodoha, The End, Bonanza, And of course the DOH Seasons 1 - 7. I know you can get Run Simon Run on DVD and The Left handed Gun as well. Plan on getting those too.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
LOL
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Love this pic of Flash.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
All because of me, LMAO. I couldnt download her video's. So I asked her to do some screen caps. She did them. Real nice of her too. If my PC wouldnt have got hit by lighting I would have over 300 pics posted.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
WHere do you get your vids at anyways? DVD's?
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Ain't that the truth. The BLIND part.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
By time this challenge is over. Mufn, will have me hanged. She ain't denying it either, LMAO!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
My, god. the images in my head..
-
Dog Collar Challenge
*Whistles to self*
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Its been pretty much a boring day for me.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Eh, true I suppose. I'm gonna sit back and watch 'em.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Eh, LoL. You can just watch the fireworks. Well, I guess the means I gotta write a fanfic since I caused some problems.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
LMAO!
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Oh, geez.
-
Dog Collar Challenge
I meant the dog icon. Not saddie. Geesh
-
Dog Collar Challenge
Sorry, and that is one ugly dog. You got post in that sentence.