Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosco_Lover

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rosco_Lover

  1. LoL, hurry up with the chapter! I'm dying here!
  2. Rosco, Who else? =P
  3. Sure is! I own quite a few of his movies! Thanks also for the welcome as well!
  4. Thanks! I can tell, LoL!
  5. Yes, I like hot pursuit! Khee!!
  6. Well, lets see here! I gotta be a rosco fan due to my ID on here! LoL. I own movies of his and I watch him on the dukes alot. Not only that but I find him cute as well. But then again who doesn't? I'm sure a few out there do and not only just me. *giggle*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.