Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosco_Lover

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rosco_Lover

  1. Thanks! I like that idea too. I plan on writing more.. when I get the chance.
  2. Im a roleplayer. I do roles. Sheesh. That doesn't make me male. >_<
  3. Not what I meant but alright.
  4. All I hear is frogs out by the pool, really. X_X
  5. *Listens to the crickets*
  6. I aint doing nothin'. I'm being good.
  7. Be Afraid Be Very Afraid! Growls!
  8. Yup, wives! MySpace Roleplay - Rosco with Mckenzie, MArried with twins. MySpace Roleplay - Carter with Ariana with a daughter named Marie.
  9. If I can settle my wives down on myspace.. its still on!
  10. I think i've heard that before. Imma be quiet now.
  11. Well, Alex started it!
  12. Oh, really? *Snickers* I wonder what would happen is I did this... *Knee's him in the nuts and the kicks him in the face, knocking him back, getting her pistol out and spins the barrel, making it stop on a loaded bullet, cocking the gun, shooting it between his legs, missing a certain area* Don't mess with me son.... Your life might end to soon. *Chuckles* Not kiddin' either.
  13. Wouldnt threaten Brian. He is a Coltrane.
  14. If you were worth looking at.
  15. Smart aleck.
  16. Pffft, your just begging for it. Not gonna do it now.
  17. He's blonde he cant help it. =P
  18. You idgit!
  19. ROFL, I have no idea!
  20. Wouldnt you be doin' the shootin' though? WHOOP!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.